XS650

Pics of yours or other interesting bikes taken out and about. Reports of Choppers Australia rides, with lots of photos and great stories. If you are not confident writing up a story, email Prof & get some help... choppers are all about riding, so let's hear your stories.
Prof
Founder, Choppers Australia

XS650

Post by Prof » Fri Apr 28, 2006 8:27 pm

XS 650...
Nice XS650 photographed by Tazipom on Anzac Day run... Fringed seat makes a nice difference. Hope to organise a few more photos of this bike soon.
Image[/b]
Chopit'nrideit... Prof

Biggaz

Post by Biggaz » Fri Apr 28, 2006 9:07 pm

You guys in south oz have got the lot every time you go on a ride there are choppers coming out of the woodwork up this way i see a few harley choppers but im yet to see a british or jap chopper Im still running around on a stock yamy 650 but when its finished Im hopping to start a new trend .If theres any one in the coffs harbour area PM me and we will get together over a couple of beers ,I think 750chopper up in brisbane is about the closest to me so I mite have to take a run up there what do you reacon mate
Choppers Are Real Rides

Prof

carr

Post by Prof » Fri Apr 28, 2006 9:16 pm

They're around Carr... For a couple of years before we started the club I looked for them like you do, but rarely saw anything. I'm hoping this website will bring chopper jockeys out of the woodwork and together all around. I just got off the phone to Jethro (Maroon CB750 see On the Road... April Run) and we were discusisng what it will be like in a couple of years having gatherings and regular runs in every state plus a National run as well. Keep talking and watching out... and get that chopper on the road and attract some more guys like youself...
Yeehaaaa! Nothing cooler than half adozen stretched out laid, back chopper jocks boogeying!!!
Chopit'nrideit... Prof

Biggaz

Post by Biggaz » Fri Apr 28, 2006 9:27 pm

you sead it mate I would'nt be dead for quids
Choppers Are Real Rides

leverin

Post by leverin » Sat Apr 29, 2006 7:33 am

nice bike another SA bike a. i'm out on the road during the week but mostly in winter but have seen some jap chop's mostly down south thoe.
not much up north just as yet.
we need to get out there and get a high profile to show these people that u dont just chop harly's.
once i'm on the road ill do all i can to help andrew spread the word.

matt black

Post by matt black » Sat Apr 29, 2006 8:24 am

ok which anzac day run was this on as i didnt see it on the one i was at lol but then it seems i go around with me eyes closed of late

----------------------
BEAR

Prof

l

Post by Prof » Sun Apr 30, 2006 4:53 pm

Tazipom tookd the pics at the Longh Riders Anzac Day run. Says there were about 200 bikes.
Chopit'nrideit... Prof

Return to “On The Road Pics & Ride Reports...”