USA Winter Run

Pics of yours or other interesting bikes taken out and about. Reports of Choppers Australia rides, with lots of photos and great stories. If you are not confident writing up a story, email Prof & get some help... choppers are all about riding, so let's hear your stories.
Tri4

Re: USA Winter Run

Post by Tri4 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:37 am

Interesting times helping my host and catching up on the state-of-the-nation,, this episode was a vehicle which "flew" 30 ft off the highway, we got the tow, I was highly skeptical on weather we would manage to get this one out, although the photo's don't show just how steep this actually is, and if we did get it out I didn't think it would be repairable, however I should have known better a couple of hours and this beast was delivered to its home, and I believe it is now mobile again.
Gerry

Prof
Founder, Choppers Australia

Post by Prof » Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:27 am

Hey Gerry, you've been standing there so long you've turned into a skeleton!
Chopit'nrideit... Prof

Tri4

Post by Tri4 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:28 am

Hard work always makes me lose weight, no problem with that, however it always finds me again! Sooner rather than later.

Tri4

Post by Tri4 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:51 am

Ready to head off for the big squirrel hunt

No matter what obstacle's life throws at you, acquire more and continue the climb to the top

A 150 mile delivery with the trailer filled with firewood and a recently acquired 'pickup' doing the trip in style perched on top, no hassle's or obstical's along the way

Prof
Founder, Choppers Australia

Post by Prof » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:46 pm

Not a bad piece of weaponry... Nanny Australia disgusts me!!!!!!
Chopit'nrideit... Prof

Return to “On The Road Pics & Ride Reports...”