January Adelaide southern ride 2017

Pics of yours or other interesting bikes taken out and about. Reports of Choppers Australia rides, with lots of photos and great stories. If you are not confident writing up a story, email Prof & get some help... choppers are all about riding, so let's hear your stories.
Prof
Founder, Choppers Australia

January Adelaide southern ride 2017

Post by Prof » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:33 pm

First official CA ride for January 2017 attracted a good bunch of riders. Amongst them were Micks Hunter chopper, Jon's chopped sporty and Pete's trike which is about a chopped as a trike can be in ANS (Australian Nanny State)...

The folks met at Reynella and cruised south...

... ending up at the Myponga Dam Loockout...

A number of the riders peeled off home but Jon, Kevin, Rob and a new applicant whose name's just slipped my mind rolled into Prof's. As they pulled in I got a call from Jett who was pulled up on the side of the road a mile out of Willunga concerned about an unfamiliar rattle on his new chopper just a few days old.

Kevin, Jon,Terry and I took off to help. Terry had come to The Chopper Shed by tin can (actually a very nice 2 door VG) and grabbed the shop Honda chopper to join in...

Jett's bike on the left...

Had to get a pic of Jon's sporty chopper as well...

As it turned out one of the baffles was loose, so we all blasted back to the workshop and sorted it out.

Kevin says the guys thoroughly enjoyed the ride which was in perfect weather... just need more choppers to join in...
Chopit'nrideit... Prof

Bearcx

Re: January Adelaide southern ride 2017

Post by Bearcx » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:00 am

Good to see all the bikes being ridden, mine's still in the shed........

Missed you by a couple of days, spent last Thu/Fri down at Normanville, went to Myponga ressie on the way home.
The brave may not live long, but, the cautious do not live at all.

Return to “On The Road Pics & Ride Reports...”