Gerry and Honda...

Pics of yours or other interesting bikes taken out and about. Reports of Choppers Australia rides, with lots of photos and great stories. If you are not confident writing up a story, email Prof & get some help... choppers are all about riding, so let's hear your stories.
Prof
Founder, Choppers Australia

Gerry and Honda...

Post by Prof » Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:22 am

Email received...

Hey Andrew finally got a hassle free Honda chopper ride in today, I think a couple of more days getting some miles up just because I can, it was supposed to rain but I thought bugger-it here goes,, and there I went down the hill through the town, around the outskirts and along my favorite back roads to home and onto my work ramp done a double check, all seems good after an hour on the road and checked the petrol and the oil first time I never had to fill the oil,' Happy Days'

As I now have no photobucketI thought I would let you do the deed!

El Skitzo

Re: Gerry and Honda...

Post by El Skitzo » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:37 am

Well done Gerry. I remember going out to visit Gerry and take a look at that bike many years back and seeing it then, so good to see after all this time you've stuck with it
65 Triumph Chopper (project)

Prof
Founder, Choppers Australia

Post by Prof » Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:46 pm

Gerry's taking the CB for a spin up t o karratha to see Ross a CA member. You might want to join him. Wish I could come over and do the trip too, but have to keep working to pay lots of bills atm unfortunately
Chopit'nrideit... Prof

Tri4

Post by Tri4 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:57 am

Thanks Fellas, seems I have to accept time along with determination the $$'s spent, means I cannot stop this project, with my greatest headache has been oil with this bike losing more than the Exxon Valdez, and that episode is not over yet. And I don't want to tell everyone,,, bbuuttt, my motor is half stripped down with a re-sealing happening tomorrow, (that should be later today), so more saddle time to get the reliability I have desperatly wanted from day one.
Updates will follow.

Return to “On The Road Pics & Ride Reports...”