Your shed is where it all happens! Just a single photo and caption please. Use "Your chopper project" for sets of photos and explanation of your project Send photos and comments to email@example.com
- Posts: 424
- Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:37 am
- Location: Burringbar
I found this pic of B-Bobs low in my album , and i always liked the look of this photo
- Posts: 1258
- Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2006 3:41 pm
- Location: Brisbane
In front of the shed, looks good.
Trees and bikes are alike...
You can CHOP EM!!
- Posts: 77
- Joined: Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:04 pm
- Location: QLD
this photo would look great in balck and white
RIDE LONG STAY SAFE, BUY LOCAL AND SURVIVE
- Posts: 327
- Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:41 am
- Location: Sydney
It would look like this:
'94 Dyna Convertible
'73 TR6 Tiger - chopper under construction
'71 T140v Bonneville
- Posts: 647
- Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2006 3:38 pm
- Location: Gold Coast
.... or even this.
- Founder, Choppers Australia
- Posts: 5849
- Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2005 3:54 pm
- Location: Willunga, South Australia