A few hours at Glenn's

Your shed is where it all happens! Just a single photo and caption please. Use "Your chopper project" for sets of photos and explanation of your project Send photos and comments to andrew@choppersaustrali.com
Prof
Founder, Choppers Australia

A few hours at Glenn's

Post by Prof » Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:50 pm

Dropped in on Glenn to check out his new toy acouple of days ago...

Its a 1974, 74 cube shovel which he got for what seems at this stage to have been a very good price. Motor seems to have plenty of punch no major oil leaks and no bottom or top end noise. Brakes weren't working too well, carbie leaking badly and the motor when he got it was running pretty rough. However, new plugs and leads, points and idle mixture adjustment and she's now running fairly well. Has 4 overs I think(forgot to check) with stock rake and a nicely moulded frame. Lots of mods planned.

Attempting to adjust the rear disc brake with a warped rotor, but at least it slows him now!

Will also dropped around on his recently purchased evo... He and Glenn have done a few jobs on it including making a sissy bar and puttin gon different pipes. A new flat guard is on the way, but tonight Will was around to put on some higher bars...

Something screwy here!

Will pronounced the bars pretty good... just a bit of a twist that gets straightened by loosening off the risers, lining up and retightening...

Glenn's is kick only, and does take some kicking atm... but that will get sorted out...

Missed getting a riding shot, but here about to take off...

Well, I enjoyed the hour of too playing with the bikes and listening to their planned mods... Good to have some mates to hang around the choppers with.
Chopit'nrideit... Prof

gsand
Interests: Riding bikes.

Re: A few hours at Glenn's

Post by gsand » Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:23 pm

Great pics thanks Andrew!

El Skitzo

Re: A few hours at Glenn's

Post by El Skitzo » Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:43 am

Looks like a good score and I'm looking forward to watching the progress
65 Triumph Chopper (project)

Return to “In The Shed Pics”