Your shed is where it all happens! Just a single photo and caption please. Use "Your chopper project" for sets of photos and explanation of your project Send photos and comments to email@example.com
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:18 pm
- Location: Stake hill
- Interests: Bikes and football
- Founder, Choppers Australia
- Posts: 5789
- Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2005 3:54 pm
- Location: Willunga, South Australia
Will be good to see another 70's chopper on the road. I enlarged the pics to 400% to get a good look at the parts. Keep the pics coming.
- Posts: 1894
- Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:31 am
- Location: Gawler, Sth Aust
Mmmmm....springer front, plunger rear, very interested in this.
The brave may not live long, but, the cautious do not live at all.
- Posts: 737
- Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:40 pm
- Location: Perth, WA
That's a great looking roller, the dimensions look spot.
Can't wait to be at that point again
65 Triumph Chopper (project)