Lowies XS

Pics of Australian Forum Members'choppers in the 60's & 70's... post or email your photos and commentary to andrew@choppersaustralia.com
Prof
Founder, Choppers Australia

Lowies XS

Post by Prof » Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:41 am

Lowie built this bike in the 70s from a wreck and owned it for about 5yrs. He changed it a few times.

This was the first attempt and it just changed every so often as money allowed. It was his only transport (typical 70's scenario) so it always had to be running through the week... it made for some long nights. The thing was bullet proof.
Chopit'nrideit... Prof

psychomatt

a

Post by psychomatt » Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:12 pm

cheers andrew
these old pics just oose koolness!

lowie

Lowies xs

Post by lowie » Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:52 pm

That was a great bike,and I was sorry to see it go, I still have the woman though.In all honesty nothing much has changed over the years the Yam has changed into a Triumph and Im still messing them up in my own way, the sporty that I was just going to leave alone and not touch is slowly changing ,I try not to do it but,well you all know how it is,I suppose Im to old to change now and anyway I dont see why I would want to, it keeps me occupied and only harms the bank account a little and you cant take it with you eh,see ya Lowie.

Return to “Chopper pics from Oz past...”