CA chopper calendar...

Club news and general news of interest to chopper owners and riders...

Moderator: Prof

Prof
Founder, Choppers Australia

CA chopper calendar...

Post by Prof » Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:46 pm

I'm able to go ahead with a 2015 Australian Chopper Calendar due to the kind sponsoring by Ollie of Independent Parts and Stewart of Motion Motorcycles, both guys based Vic.

See Independent Parts on our Services page for an extensive range of well priced aftermarket parts. Feedback on his service is exemplary.

Motion Motorcycles is in the middle of shifting to a new location in North Geelong and the place to go for a pile of new/old Harley stock, parts for older bikes especially trail and servicing of any motorcycle including 4 wheelers etc.

The Chopper Shed, Independent Parts and Motion Motorcycles are each sponsoring the calendar making it possible for CA to have one again this coming year and hopefully more in the future as well.

The calendar which will feature 12 Australian choppers mostly CA bikes plus a couple built by TCS... and all of them ridden choppers. There will some info on each chopper as well as a space at the end of the calendar promoting the sponsors.

Thanks guys and especially Ollie for coming up with the idea of sponsorship... we should be able to print around 150 so place your orders here asap.

Calendars will be printed by early December so you can purchase them in time for Christmas... should be about $10.00 plus post...

There's nothing else like this anywhere that I have seen so it is a unique piece of Australian chopper memorabilia.
Chopit'nrideit... Prof

Youngblood

Re: CA chopper calendar...

Post by Youngblood » Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:13 am

I take one thanks Prof

:D :D :D
Youngblood

Prof

Post by Prof » Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:55 pm

Calendar has three sponsors, so printing cost will now be split between Motion Motorcycles (does everything) in Geelong North, Independent Parts (Ebay store for aftermarket stuff), The Chopper Shed (chopper fab and parts) and Choppers Australia.

Sponsor ships will allow us to print around 150 calendars. A selection of photos has been sent out to the sponsors today to pick the final 13 pics.

The 2015 Choppers Australia Calendar should be ready for sale by second week of December... in time for you to buy them as Chrissy presents for all your mates.

Price not available yet until I take it in for printing but should be around the $10.00 - $12.00 mark.

Hope to have mugs done as well, but time is running out on me.
Chopit'nrideit... Prof

Prof

Post by Prof » Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:41 pm

Final corrections done to day and now at the printers. Promised to be done by Tuesday at latest.

We have printed 146 calendars ($800 worth) to keep the costs reasonable. Members have ordered about 60, so there are a lot of extras to move. Buy a couple of extra as Christmas presents. They are great for the shed if your wife will only have feminine one in the house. A calendar is definitely worth the money just for the A4 photos of real ridden Australian choppers.

Email, pm or call me with your order.

Calendar features...
13 months... allows your wife to put in all your appointments for January 2016
11 full page chopper photos
5 extra pages that include smaller photos and;
section for notes on back page
Choppers Australia contacts
So what is a chopper
Who is Choppers Australia

Each calendar month lists public holidays, motorcycle only swap meets in each state as well as a subs reminder in September.

Price will be $10 posted to CA financial members and $12.50 posted to no financial members.

I am also hoping to place some for sale in custom shops. If you know one in your state could you ask them if they would like some to sell... I am offering them to the shops for $6.50 each plus postage as an incentive for them to sell them...

Chopit'nrideit... Prof

Prof

Post by Prof » Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:46 am

Calendar has arrived in time for you to get for your biker mates as a Christmas gift.

$10.00 posted to CA financial members, $12.50 posted to non members

Email andrew@choppersaustralia.com or call 0428 562 554 or pm. Payment can be made via post, or Internet Transfer.
Chopit'nrideit... Prof

Return to “Latest info...”