Chop'nBobbers...

Club news and general news of interest to chopper owners and riders...

Moderator: Prof

Prof
Founder, Choppers Australia

Chop'nBobbers...

Post by Prof » Sun May 03, 2015 1:09 am

Took current issue to printers a couple of weeks ago, but the test copy photos came out really dark. I have to find each photo in my files and redo them. Partly done, but have been unable to get a decent run to finish. Hope to get them done this Monday and off the printers again.

Looks like for the next year or so at least I will only get two mags a year out. Sorry about this, but I'm spread pretty thin atm. Contributions are always welcome. I need a members bike and chopper history for the next issue which I want to have out by September if I can. Any chopper stories, incidents in your past that were horrifying or amusing? Send them in.
Chopit'nrideit... Prof

Prof

Re: Chop'nBobbers...

Post by Prof » Tue May 12, 2015 9:05 pm

Unbelievable. CNB has been printed for three weeks, but our servers are up the putty and Paul has been putting a lot of time in trying to sort out the problems... won't tell you how many thousands we have spent so far, but it is over ten! So I haven't been able to get the membership list transferred to the Member News or print the labels... however Paul thinks it may be sorted THIS week... so it is coming to members... soon.

I've not had internet quite often and not been able to access my photos most of the time I( so have a lot to put up on forums once everything is working again.

Sorry for this crazy delay.
Chopit'nrideit... Prof

Bearcx

Post by Bearcx » Wed May 13, 2015 11:47 am

Cheers for the update, Andrew. Computers are not my friend, either........ :roll:
The brave may not live long, but, the cautious do not live at all.

Prof

Post by Prof » Wed May 20, 2015 10:41 pm

Chops'nBobbers finally posted out today. After finally getting everything up and running, I then ended up unable to access my data base for a further week! Unbelievable, but it is finally out.

I want to get the next one out by October in time for our 10th anniversary, but will have to see how much I can get done. I need a member profile and some chopper stories would be great.

In between time I have been cataloguing video tapes taken on Paul's video camera of CA rides. I am looking for someone who will be able to download the relevant chopper bits onto their computer so we can put out a DVD of Australian chopper footage including the Mega Ride. As soon as I can get this together I will send it to financial members

Anyway hope you enjoy C'nB.
Chopit'nrideit... Prof

Return to “Latest info...”