CA Members T shirts

Club news and general news of interest to chopper owners and riders...

Moderator: Prof

Prof
Founder, Choppers Australia

CA Members T shirts

Post by Prof » Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:17 pm

Members T shirts about to be printed... just waiting for the printer to get back to me.

If you are a financial member, you and your family members (children up to 16) are eligible to wear our members T shirts. they come in long sleeve and short sleeve. Most wear black but a number of our members prefer colours. I wear navy blue and light blue and a couple wear grey shirts and red shirts. White are not available as we do not get enough ordered to pay for a run of coloured ink.

However, I am considering a Chopper Shed shirt in white with black ink and we may be able to add in some wheite members shirts to the print run.

If you have not yet ordered, place your order here in the next day or so.

Next Chops'nBobbers is being written. If you have a cool chopper, send me a photo and it may be able to go in this edition.
Chopit'nrideit... Prof

Prof

Re: CA Members T shirts

Post by Prof » Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:10 pm

Should be back from the printers in about a week. Ladies business phone was kaput for about three weeks due to going onto NBN, so took a while to get hold of her.

I have also had ten short sleeve white shirts with black print done in various sizes as well.

If you are a financial member and want one let me know.
Chopit'nrideit... Prof

Prof

Post by Prof » Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:45 pm

Printed up shirts arrived yesterday. I'll notify those who have ordered them. I've had extras printed to have some in stock. Have only one white short sleeve ordered so far.

$35 each for longsleeves and $33 for short sleeves plus post.
Chopit'nrideit... Prof

Prof

Post by Prof » Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:26 am

Order got muddled and I finally have the remainder of the shirts plus some spares; so can at last get your remaining orders filled and posted.

Also I have ordered three flags 450mm long which should be here soon. Will post pics and details when they arrive.
Chopit'nrideit... Prof

Return to “Latest info...”