Rider First Aid course in SA...

Club news and general news of interest to chopper owners and riders...

Moderator: Prof

Prof
Founder, Choppers Australia

Rider First Aid course in SA...

Post by Prof » Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:05 pm

Email received...

Hi Andrew,
First Aid for Motorcyclists is an Accident Scene Management Training course for Riders, not a regular First Aid Course and is delivered by two highly qualified and experienced instructors who ride. SEE EMAIL TRAIL BELOW and check out the recent Temporary Australians interview to learn why the focus of this course is on managing the accident scene and dealing with serious road trauma.

We are holding a session in the Clare Valley (Auburn) on the 5th March and Flagstaff Hill on the 12th March both sessions have been purposefully scheduled to start at 11:00am and finish at 3:30pm to allow riders to come from a distance and make a ride day of it.

The support of local clubs is critical in ensuring there are many riders trained up in your area with these vital skills as possible so could you please forward the email invitation below out to your members and help spread the word so . I have also attached course poster as a pdf and jpg that can be posted to FB or sent out as an attachment with this link: http://createsend.com/t/i-E2479D94F7CC41D5

Many thanks - we will present your club with a specially designed tail pack first aid kit if you can get eight or more members along.

Please /give me a call if you have any questions - thanks Prof :)

ride smart,

Tracy

First Aid for Motorcyclists
Tracy Hughes | Principal Instructor
First Aid for Motorcyclists WEB SITE

p. 0408 956 435
Chopit'nrideit... Prof

Prof

Re: Rider First Aid course in SA...

Post by Prof » Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:06 pm

I've booked in for the Flagstaff Hill course on March 12th. About 14 places still available. I hope a few of the guys I ride with will go, so if I come off I might get some decent care!!!
Chopit'nrideit... Prof

Prof

Re: Rider First Aid course in SA...

Post by Prof » Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:08 am

Course was excellent and I would ask every CA member and forum member to do it as soon as you can. Very cheap price considering the unique motorcycle orientated information and practice we received. I will do it again in October when they are back in Adelaide, just to reinforce the things I missed this time.

Seriously, you should do it for the sake of yourself and your mates in case of an accident. $78 for 4.5 hours of training is nothing to the value of a life you might save because of it.
Chopit'nrideit... Prof

Return to “Latest info...”