'To the point' advice on what fits what, parts interchangeability and simple solutions to common problems...
This forum applies to any make.
Keep your post brief. You may include 2-3 clear cropped photos (max 600 pixels wide)...
- Founder, Choppers Australia
- Posts: 5774
- Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2005 3:54 pm
- Location: Willunga, South Australia
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2051
- Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2006 3:53 am
My thoughts on this are that if a person can't make a jig from scratch then they shouldn't be making frames.
- Posts: 866
- Joined: Sun Jan 14, 2007 4:21 am
- Location: Creston California USA
Lots of good ideas there.
Sure helps to have a good straight jig when you're making a frame mod...
Ride it like you can fix it.
- Posts: 370
- Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:13 am
- Location: Melbourne
That link is showing Malware by my anit-virus software.