Lowering block for CB 750

'To the point' advice on what fits what, parts interchangeability and simple solutions to common problems...
This forum applies to Hondas.
Keep your post brief. You may include 2-3 clear cropped photos (max 600 pixels wide)...
KO 69 Chopper

Lowering block for CB 750

Post by KO 69 Chopper » Mon Jul 02, 2007 12:24 pm

Hi all
Ive seen these lowering blocks on ebay but does anybody have a set that can show me a good picture or tell me how to make a set. I understand they drop the tail about 2 inches.
With the no hardtail rule here in TAS im either going to use lowering blocks or modify the frame to make a swing arm frame like the santee or triton.
Help would be appreciated.
Andrew

Prof
Founder, Choppers Australia

Rear suspension

Post by Prof » Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:03 pm

KO, see Fits and Bits general for rear suspenion idea...

I am interested in making a similar set up, with a vertical shocker in front of the wheel instead of spring running up frame.

I would use tube for the arms and bend it so at rest it uns close to and parallel to the top frame member.

I reckon Choppa weeza is doing something along these lines too. I'll do a sketch and post it later as going out now.
Chopit'nrideit... Prof

Cromag

Post by Cromag » Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:25 pm

Ill take a pic of some for ya just as soon as i get some batteries for ther digi...basically they move ya shocks back at the bottom about 21/2 - 3 inches...if ya put in a gs suzi swingarm itll do the same job.....

whatever ya do to ya honda chassis remember ya oil tank, it doesnt take much to lose space by chopping it...I dig the konged look, thinking of a drop saddle but need oil tank alternatives etc...

anyway grab ya crayolas and scribble on this....

Return to “Fits'n Bits; Honda...”