Introduce yourself... area where you live, your bike or bike plans, kind of riding you like to do, a bit of your biking of history, interests, family etc
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:21 pm
- Location: Paralowie Sth Australia
- Interests: Motorcycles, Hot Rods,
- Location: Paralowie South Australia
G'Day from The Shed in Blair Athol South Australia, I am new to CA & looking forward to swapping stories & info on this forum......
- Posts: 628
- Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2007 12:58 am
- Location: Rutherford,NSW
wellcome there's lots of stories to be had stay tuned
IM NOT CRAZY ITS JUST OTHER PEOPLES PERCEPTION OF MY NORMALITY THAT DIFFERS
- Posts: 1894
- Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:31 am
- Location: Gawler, Sth Aust
G'day fella, welcome aboard. Got a scoot, or looking to build one?
Sure we'll see ya around, I hibernate in Gawler.
The brave may not live long, but, the cautious do not live at all.
- Posts: 384
- Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2007 1:48 pm
- Location: North-Eastern suburbs- Adelaide
Wellcome, you've come to the right place for info. There are lots of knowledgeable people on here.
- Posts: 207
- Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2006 5:33 pm
Welcome from Glenelg
- Posts: 433
- Joined: Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:36 pm
- Location: victoria-pilbara
Welcome big fella
friends welcome family by appiontment only.
- Posts: 639
- Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:52 pm
- Location: Sydney NSW Australia