A quick howdy

Introduce yourself... area where you live, your bike or bike plans, kind of riding you like to do, a bit of your biking of history, interests, family etc
Skip
Interests: My beautiful wife...our dogs..shooting..motor bikes..Aussie Rules..tattoos

A quick howdy

Post by Skip » Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:28 pm

Howdy All..
Been 9 months now since I lost Keryn..miss her heaps but I know she would want me to move on so with the property & my interests I am endeavouring to do just that..you never know what will happen or when so for me the way I look at life now is totally different than before the accident.
I haven't ridden since that day, not because I don't want to..just that it's not really that important anymore..I've changed a lot of parts & only a couple of things to do & then I'II think about getting back on..insurance wrote it off..unbelievable the quote..I reckon no more than $1,000 to fix ..so I used the payout to alter some things.[Bought Harley back for $ 3,000 ]
Have had a shoulder re-construction so that laid me low for a while..got my clearance to go back to work but only looking for a few days a week as my employer was long hours so I'm open to a change.
Thanks to those for your condolences..ride safe friends .

Regards Skip
Decide..go for it..stuff 'em

Youngblood

Re: A quick howdy

Post by Youngblood » Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:18 pm

I cannot nor do I want to imagine what you have gone and are going through over the last nine month. A tragic event like that would have to turn your life upside down and change your priorities in life.
I just would like to wish you all the best for your future.
Youngblood

Pygmy

Post by Pygmy » Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:20 pm

good luck for the future champ.
Two speeds... flat out and stop

Tex

Post by Tex » Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:48 am

Skip. Great to hear from you and to read your positive outlook.
One day at a time mate.

Bearcx

Post by Bearcx » Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:35 pm

Hi Skip, good to hear your voice. Glad your keeping busy, and back to work. Push forward. Bear (CX)
The brave may not live long, but, the cautious do not live at all.

Return to “G'day folks...”