Monique & Parto from Indonesia...

Introduce yourself... area where you live, your bike or bike plans, kind of riding you like to do, a bit of your biking of history, interests, family etc
Prof
Founder, Choppers Australia

Monique & Parto from Indonesia...

Post by Prof » Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:20 am

Email received...

Hi,
I am an ex South Australian now living on the Sunshine Coast in QLD but temporarily working in Yogyakarta, Indonesia as an Australian Volunteer for International Development. In Indonesia I have a chopped XS 650 Yamaha that my husband, Parto made himself (see foto attached) and he is also building a custom bike from an Evo harley engine here on the Sunshine Coast, whenever we can make it home.
We are not yet members of the Chopper club but would love to, mainly for networking purposes, and when we eventually get the bike on the road, to go on runs. Also we need info as we don't really know much about the Aussie bike building rules n regs, (in Indonesia, you are allowed to build any specs as long as you have rego papers). Bearing all that in mind, would we be able to qualify as members of the Choppers Australia club?

Looking forward to hearing from you,
Monique Van der Harst

Chopit'nrideit... Prof

Prof
Founder, Choppers Australia

Re: Monique & Parto from Indonesia...

Post by Prof » Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:49 pm

Interesting to see the different style being from Indonesia... looks really cool.
Chopit'nrideit... Prof

Bearcx

Re: Monique & Parto from Indonesia...

Post by Bearcx » Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:10 pm

Very nice XS. Looks a bit 'Steampunk' style.
Anyone can apply to join Choppers Australia, just ask Admin for paperwork. See Prof. :D
The brave may not live long, but, the cautious do not live at all.

Return to “G'day folks...”