On the road again

Introduce yourself... area where you live, your bike or bike plans, kind of riding you like to do, a bit of your biking of history, interests, family etc
Tri4

On the road again

Post by Tri4 » Sun May 18, 2014 10:01 pm

:D Maybe everyone has forgotten me it has been so long sorry about that. Many faults and fix's and rebuilds, BUT I finally have my Honda chopper on the road, I had my first ride today 1/2 hour or so, (the motor is rebuilt) then the rain, so home to check all the nuts and bolts, all good so its off to the city in the morning, then off to Bunbury in the next couple of days to check the progress of my Triumph, any CA members want a ride let me know, I am not working (again) so ready to ride almost any time.
Feel free to contact me for, Information, rides, or anything else.
Tri4

Bearcx

Re: On the road again

Post by Bearcx » Mon May 19, 2014 1:49 pm

Excellent news.! When it's not raining, can you get some photos.?

...and you're always welcome back. :D
The brave may not live long, but, the cautious do not live at all.

Tri4

Re: On the road again

Post by Tri4 » Tue May 20, 2014 12:19 am

Photo's will be coming soon, got a ride to the city today chasing a clutch lifter for my Triumph America as I have fitted a 2007 gearbox in my 2002, and the only part not interchangeable is the lifter, and looks like being ex-England three weeks or so. Rained the whole time, only after I had left home, but I still enjoyed the ride, the bike ran great and looking forward to many more road trips be they long or short.

Return to “G'day folks...”