Newbie member

Introduce yourself... area where you live, your bike or bike plans, kind of riding you like to do, a bit of your biking of history, interests, family etc
Hottentot61
Interests: Obviously I am interested in bikes. At the moment I am building a bobber style 1972 tr6r triumph. I have been into choppers and bikes from the time I could straddle one. I am also into doing leatherwork and have had shops over the years. These days I work from home as I am semi retired and waiting for a new set of lungs.

Newbie member

Post by Hottentot61 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:32 am

G,day to all from Murray Bridge, I am an old fella who has been into chops,bobbers and all other forms of bikes most of my life. I am in the process of putting the finishing touches to 72 triumph bobber and am looking forward to hitting the road and enjoying the wind and peace again. I'm also looking forward to meeting , riding and swapping stories with like minded people so hope to see you sometime, somewhere on the road. Cheers and keep the wind in your face. Col from the 'Bridge'

jsalt

Re: Newbie member

Post by jsalt » Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:02 pm

Welcome, hope to see you out on road ,Kevin the state ride coordinator is pretty good with ringing people to go for a ride. We haven't been up to the bridge for a while. Maybe we can come up and see your chopper.
Cheer ya out on road
Jon
I hear voices and they have some good ideas!

Hottentot61
Interests: Obviously I am interested in bikes. At the moment I am building a bobber style 1972 tr6r triumph. I have been into choppers and bikes from the time I could straddle one. I am also into doing leatherwork and have had shops over the years. These days I work from home as I am semi retired and waiting for a new set of lungs.

Post by Hottentot61 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:13 am

Any time you are in my area or just need a ride you are welcome. Cheers.

Youngblood

Post by Youngblood » Fri May 05, 2017 7:45 pm

Welcome to the club, see you on one of the rides.
:D 8)
Youngblood

Hottentot61

Post by Hottentot61 » Wed May 10, 2017 7:32 pm

Thanks Youngblood look forward to seeing you guys on the road sometime. I'm still finishing my bobber so might be a little while yet, I'll let everyone know as soon as it's done. Any one is welcome to come my way for a ride and catch up swap stories and the jug is always hot!

Return to “G'day folks...”