G'Day from COOMA NSW

Introduce yourself... area where you live, your bike or bike plans, kind of riding you like to do, a bit of your biking of history, interests, family etc
Frostbite
Interests: Motorcycles & Choppers

G'Day from COOMA NSW

Post by Frostbite » Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:11 pm

A Big G'Day to Everyone from myself - Frostbite - Greg, in COOMA NSW ....

Just Joined up to the group/forums at this stage - Hoping to catch up with fellow riders , builders, modifiers and enjoy what customizing has to offer the lover of choppers - of all persuasions - no room for racism here - I don't race anymore :-)
I do have a sense of humour and I hope that others have too ...
I just enjoy getting out with my knees in the breeze once more - I had a 20 year layoff from motorcycling because of my spine problems, but I decided to bite the bullet last April and buy myself another bike - Yeah, sure I would like a New Indian or Harley, but being on a pension for the last 20 years has left me without any sort of financial benefits left and I was lucky to get a $5,000 loan from the bank to buy the VN900C - had under 10,000k's for $5,990 from Moruya Nissan Dealer ...
Very nice small V-Twin motorcycle, softail style frame, cobra pipes and I have modded it a little since buying it and have plans for more mods later this year ...
I have chopped the rear stock Fender off and custom fitted a heavy steel fender of my choosing and it looks so much better and am wanting to put a Springer front on it - probably finish up building my own I think as new ones are way out of my price range ... but that is for later on - after all this is just the Greeting page - SO , GREETINGS from COOMA NSW - Catch up on the other forums .....
Cheers & ride safe -
Greg (frostbite).
"Recomended Therapy - 2 Rides a Week Minimum" :D

Youngblood

Re: G'Day from COOMA NSW

Post by Youngblood » Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:56 pm

Welcome Frostbite, nice to have another member at Choppers Australia. If you can figure out how to put a picture up on here we would love to see your bike.
:D :D :D
Youngblood

Frostbite

Post by Frostbite » Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:36 am

Hi Youngblood - Thanks for the Welcome - I will try and post a photo or two and maybe a youtube link .... if I can .... Cheers, Greg.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UETDo9twWlk

The Youtube link should be ok - You might have to copy & paste it maybe ???

I think that I might need one of the photo storage programs like flikr or photobucket .... but they cost money and I don't have a lot of use for them and can't justify the expense ..... But I can email anyone the photos if they want them .... so all good (nearly)
cheers ...

Youngblood

Post by Youngblood » Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:58 am

Hi Frostbite, tidy little bike you got there, lots of potential. I must say I love that air horn :lol: some of these stupid people you will encounter on the road will get a nice surprise when you use that thing :lol: :lol: :lol: .
Youngblood

Prof
Founder, Choppers Australia

Post by Prof » Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:58 pm

G'day mate. Enjoyed our chat today. Enjoyed your story about building your shovel. Looking forwards to catching up... soon I hope.
Chopit'nrideit... Prof

Frostbite

Post by Frostbite » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:41 am

Yeah - it was a nice surprise to hear from you Andrew - Hope to catch up again and possibly when you do the trip back from QLD Maybe ....
CHeers - Take Care & Ride Safe ....
Greg

Return to “G'day folks...”