Morning folks!

Introduce yourself... area where you live, your bike or bike plans, kind of riding you like to do, a bit of your biking of history, interests, family etc
RatfinkMatt
Interests: All things cool with bikes

Morning folks!

Post by RatfinkMatt » Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:35 am

Morning everyone,
Quick introduction of myself if I may.

My name is Matt and I am a chop-a-holic :-)

Recently moved back to Australia since living in South East Asia for the last 20yrs. My working days are taken up flying remote control submarines (ROV) for the Oil & Gas Industry which currently leaves me with loads of time at home due to the recent down turn. Whilst living in Vietnam we set up a small workshop named 'Doghouse Choppers' (because if we were not at home, we were in the Dog House :D ) where we build one off choppers and bobbers as wild as we could. No rego, no insurance, no inspection, no problem.

Looking to get a sweet old chopper here in Sydney to pack the swag on the back and head out sight seeing when not offshore.

Thanks for the add to the site team Chopper Aust!

Tally Ho,
Matt (RatfinkMatt)

Prof
Founder, Choppers Australia

Re: Morning folks!

Post by Prof » Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:42 am

Sounds great, need to do a chopper ride to Adelaide and Melbourne. I'll be past your way in April and will catch up if yo are about.
Chopit'nrideit... Prof

Youngblood

Post by Youngblood » Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:06 pm

Welcome Matt, sorry no wild Choppers in Australia at least not road registered you may have to to move to any other country in the world, unfortunately we are not allowed to ride such a DANGER'S MOTORCYCLE as a Chopper.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Youngblood

Prof
Founder, Choppers Australia

Post by Prof » Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:37 pm

When I started CA I tried to get some of the local chopper shops to get together and do a demo of choppers to regio, but no one was interested... still on my to do list when there is enough time and interest.
Chopit'nrideit... Prof

Return to “G'day folks...”