Engines and transmissions

Chat about choppers here. Any posts considered by forum administrators to be used by businesses as unpaid advertising will be promptly removed...

Moderator: Prof

Tex

Post by Tex » Tue May 18, 2010 10:48 am

Ahhhh .... couldn't agree more, Ollie!!

And even when it's finished, & you think it is as you want it to be, along comes something else to over-capitalize it. eg Chopper Shox, new set of bars, different seat set-up. Not to mention engine & transmission work!!

My bottomless pit(s) never, evere get over the half way mark.

But, hey, isn't that what building a Chopper is all about. Constant modification, improvement, improvisation, innovation.

Get on board RickB56. It's a great journey.

_______
Tex

Ol Fart

Post by Ol Fart » Tue May 18, 2010 10:52 am

Thanks Tex, I thought my psychosis was showing.
750/4 Sonic chopper.
A custom bike or a chopper should be something that has had the original essence of its existence altered to project the skills, objectives and artistic vision of its creator so the viewer or “beholder” and the creator can be positively stimulated by the actual bold or sublime beauty of the bike. Both need to project an essence of suitability, practicality, function and righteousness that has no stand for mediocrity or aesthetic blasphemy.

www.independentparts.com.au

johno

Post by johno » Tue May 18, 2010 7:28 pm

,the start of my bottomless ,pit a 3 and a half belt drive arrived today ,carby arrives next week,2 x parts =$2000 cant wait to get more bits
just because its old don't make it good

RickB56

Post by RickB56 » Tue May 25, 2010 8:51 pm

I reckon there are a lot of holes in life into which a man can throw money. I had a boat like that once. It tried to kill me. I've had a woman like that a few times. They probably wanted or still want to kill me.

Had a look at the Maximum frames Ollie. Worth a look. Probably do the job, although I do have this photo of what I want to build. The website seemed to imply you can send them a photo and get something done. But then Pommy Chopper can do that too.

http://s897.photobucket.com/albums/ac17 ... 36f_12.jpg

pommychopper
Site Admin

Post by pommychopper » Tue May 25, 2010 8:56 pm

Oh yeah Rick, Pommy can do it, he's dead clever! :D

midnight7503

Post by midnight7503 » Tue May 25, 2010 9:04 pm

pommychopper wrote:Oh yeah Rick, Pommy can do it, he's dead clever! :D
Yeah its not just his big head either, we can give guarantees he's not just all talk, his weldings not bad either :lol:
“There is no heaven, there is no hell, except here on Earth.”

Return to “Chopper Chat (includes how to post photos)”