Lost Threads

Chat about choppers here. Any posts considered by forum administrators to be used by businesses as unpaid advertising will be promptly removed...

Moderator: Prof

hemitech01

Lost Threads

Post by hemitech01 » Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:00 pm

Just looking for some older threads that i wrote, subjects Nostalgia choppers (the black Triumph T'bird story) and Phil's Sporty chop.
Is there an archive here because i can't find them.
Thanks, Hemitech01

Prof
Founder, Choppers Australia

Post by Prof » Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:43 am

they have not been archived so must be here. Go to your profile and click on "find all posts by hemitech".
Chopit'nrideit... Prof

hemitech01

Post by hemitech01 » Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:18 pm

Tried that, still no luck. Lost in cyberspace???
Maybe you can try?
Thanks, Hemitech01
Andrew CA Admin wrote:they have not been archived so must be here. Go to your profile and click on "find all posts by hemitech".

pommychopper
Site Admin

Post by pommychopper » Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:53 pm

Do you know where on the forum they were posted, if you can tell me that i can check to see if there's an Auto-prune of threads that have not had a reply in x many days, i haven't deleted them so i'd like to know where they've gone too!!

hemitech01

Post by hemitech01 » Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:24 pm

I believe they were here in chopper chat, around the first couple of months that i joined. Also not sure but i think the silverwater bike show thread is gone too? Infact now that i think of it, the thread about my son's bike is gone too. All probably around the same time??
Thanks, Hemitech01

Prof
Founder, Choppers Australia

Post by Prof » Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:34 am

I have checked the autoprune section of forum management. It is not turned on (nor has been) on any of the forums I looked up, so what has happened to your posts I don't know.

We did have trouble at one stage when upgrading the forums (everything disappeared and it took quite a lot of rigamarol to get it back), so whether we didn't retain all our threads then, I don't know. I will ask Michael if he knows of any solutions.

I can only say sorry... I certainly don't want to see any go missing.

A number of forum members have taken on the job of tidying (not deleting) threads once they are six months old so they retain info, but not much has happened on that score.
Chopit'nrideit... Prof

Return to “Chopper Chat (includes how to post photos)”