pommy choppers?

Chat about choppers here. Any posts considered by forum administrators to be used by businesses as unpaid advertising will be promptly removed...

Moderator: Prof

baldyforks

pommy choppers?

Post by baldyforks » Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:11 pm

hey guys,

This is my first post but ive been skulking around here for a while. My name is Geoff from gladstone Qld and im building a xs650 bobber. i had been talking to Shaun from pommy choppers in regards to doing my hardtail for me and joined this forum to get advice on my build as well. I have finally come to the stage of being ready to get the frame done and have tried to contact Shaun via email on his site but have not heard back yet. I also notice he hasnt posted here for a while, so i was wondering if anyone knows what was going on. Is he still i business. Hope so,as he has been such a help getting me in the right direction so far. Any info would be great thanks. Cant wait to be out on the road again!
YES, zippyties do fix everything!

KeithinSB

Post by KeithinSB » Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:44 am

Pommy has moved into a new house and still don't have internet up and running. Try calling on the phone.
Ride it like you can fix it.

baldyforks

Post by baldyforks » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:47 pm

oh, awsome. i was worried he may had moved on. i can wait for him to get organised and reply to me. i imagine he has more important things to organise right now. plus he doesnt advertise his number on his web page anyway

cheers

Bacca

Post by Bacca » Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:41 pm

What happened to that nice Honda V twin he was doin?
That was a cool lookin chop even unfinished.

baldyforks

Post by baldyforks » Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:17 pm

im gunna keep bumping this threat hoping pommy will see it and contact me. hope noone minds

Spokes

Post by Spokes » Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:58 am

baldyforks wrote:im gunna keep bumping this threat hoping pommy will see it and contact me. hope noone minds
Does that mean that you didn't get the PM I sent you?
Harleys SUCK - Real men ride Yamaha's - FAST

baldyforks

Post by baldyforks » Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:52 pm

just got it. cheers

Return to “Chopper Chat (includes how to post photos)”