Cambodia Motorcycle Adventures

Chat about choppers here. Any posts considered by forum administrators to be used by businesses as unpaid advertising will be promptly removed...

Moderator: Prof

Ol Fart

Cambodia Motorcycle Adventures

Post by Ol Fart » Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:54 am

And now for something completely different.
In a couple of weeks, I'm heading over to Phnom Penh to do a 16 day ride around Cambodia.
The tour company has a small fleet of Honda 200's.
We take in all the highlights, the temples the jungles, the beaches. I will keep you posted.
Google the Cambodia Motorcycle Adventures website, cant wait....
750/4 Sonic chopper.
A custom bike or a chopper should be something that has had the original essence of its existence altered to project the skills, objectives and artistic vision of its creator so the viewer or “beholder” and the creator can be positively stimulated by the actual bold or sublime beauty of the bike. Both need to project an essence of suitability, practicality, function and righteousness that has no stand for mediocrity or aesthetic blasphemy.

www.independentparts.com.au

Bearcx

Re: Cambodia Motorcycle Adventures

Post by Bearcx » Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:49 pm

Good luck over there, send us some pics. Keep the oily side down. :D
The brave may not live long, but, the cautious do not live at all.

Bacca

Post by Bacca » Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:51 pm

Should be a hoot, many, many pics :lol:

Why does that groovy little motorbike Honda song come to mind????

Ol Fart

Post by Ol Fart » Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:16 pm

great little clip......the trip was cancelled at the last moment. I'm still here and thanks to you, I'm humming....first gear, its all right, second gear, hold on tight......
750/4 Sonic chopper.
A custom bike or a chopper should be something that has had the original essence of its existence altered to project the skills, objectives and artistic vision of its creator so the viewer or “beholder” and the creator can be positively stimulated by the actual bold or sublime beauty of the bike. Both need to project an essence of suitability, practicality, function and righteousness that has no stand for mediocrity or aesthetic blasphemy.

xsive

Post by xsive » Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:45 pm

sorry to hear your not going should have been a terrific adventure. is it cancelled or postponed? :(
IM NOT CRAZY ITS JUST OTHER PEOPLES PERCEPTION OF MY NORMALITY THAT DIFFERS

Ol Fart

Post by Ol Fart » Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:09 am

Postponed.
I can do it in Nov/Dec.
I'll even try and put a small group together.
Its only $3000 for 16 days, bikes, fuel, all meals and accommodation included...airfares are $1200
Good value.....
750/4 Sonic chopper.

Return to “Chopper Chat (includes how to post photos)”