the project

Chat about choppers here. Any posts considered by forum administrators to be used by businesses as unpaid advertising will be promptly removed...

Moderator: Prof

Pygmy

the project

Post by Pygmy » Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:29 pm

steve if you get a chance have a look at( www.trojanclassics.com) they have some good bits on there at reasonable prices. see what you think.
Two speeds... flat out and stop

Mark36

Re: the project

Post by Mark36 » Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:58 am

G'day Pygmy, I've bought a bit of stuff off Trojan Classics, their prices seem to be good and it turns up on your doorstep quick. Cheers Mark

Pygmy

Post by Pygmy » Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:15 pm

hey mark thanks for the heads up on Trojans, just sussing out afew different suppliers at the moment. don't for get the nsw mushter in oct, I can meet you half way up there like I did with fluffer an ride in together if it suits you, that week end there will be a public holiday as well on the Monday. see how you go. I will put 1 more email closer to the date ,then after that I am off. cheers pygmy.

Mark36

Post by Mark36 » Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:32 pm

Already working on getting all my ducks in a row for the mushter. I'll let you know yay or nay in the next couple of weeks. If it's a goer it'd be good to meet up somewhere for the ride up. Cheers Mark

fluffer

Post by fluffer » Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:19 am

Pygmy wrote:hey mark thanks for the heads up on Trojans, just sussing out afew different suppliers at the moment. don't for get the nsw mushter in oct, I can meet you half way up there like I did with fluffer an ride in together if it suits you, that week end there will be a public holiday as well on the Monday. see how you go. I will put 1 more email closer to the date ,then after that I am off. cheers pygmy.
Just remember mark, the old bloke is slowin' down a bit in his dotterage so take along a book ta read while ya wait for him ta catch up (not a true story) :lol: :lol: :lol:
"better to die on your feet than live on your knees"

78gold

Post by 78gold » Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:55 am

Pygmy,
These guys are about 15 minutes from my place if you want anything picked up, especially larger/fragile items you dont want to post.
They are pretty good on pricing and stock but some items can be a little down on quality, built to a price type of thing.
See you at the Mushtar.
Nigel
Nigel
78 Gold

Pygmy

Post by Pygmy » Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:15 pm

cheers nigel, just looking at things at the moment, steve will give me his verdict on different items as he see"s them before he starts the project, 650 yam hard tail.

nozila

Post by nozila » Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:26 pm

Cool, thats 1 more 650 hardtail in Adelaide. Is the hardtail from scratch or pre-welded kit?

Pygmy

Post by Pygmy » Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:09 am

hey noz, it will probably be a tc bros weld on.

Return to “Chopper Chat (includes how to post photos)”