INDEPENDENT PARTS

Chat about choppers here. Any posts considered by forum administrators to be used by businesses as unpaid advertising will be promptly removed...

Moderator: Prof

Ol Fart

INDEPENDENT PARTS

Post by Ol Fart » Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:04 pm

I just want to thank the Choppers Australia members for their support over the years.
Were not closing down, I just haven't been active on this site for a while and the other day a bloke bought some parts of us and he mentioned that he'd seen our link on CA.
The business is going well. we have our own site now as well as the ebay site.
so have a browse.
I'm about to take delivery of 200 hand made solo leather seats and our existing range is still going strong. We also have a range of seat springs and other seat accessories.
We have a range of T bar pullbacks as well and there is 100 new 8" chrome T bars on the water as we speak and these will join the range of 6", 8" and 10" chrome and black powdercoated bars.

Have a look at both sites, I'm still offering a discount to CA members and if you buy off either site you will receive a 5% discount voucher and a sticker for the fridge.....

Again, thank you for your generous support
Olly.

http://www.independentparts.com.au
750/4 Sonic chopper.
A custom bike or a chopper should be something that has had the original essence of its existence altered to project the skills, objectives and artistic vision of its creator so the viewer or “beholder” and the creator can be positively stimulated by the actual bold or sublime beauty of the bike. Both need to project an essence of suitability, practicality, function and righteousness that has no stand for mediocrity or aesthetic blasphemy.

www.independentparts.com.au

Prof
Founder, Choppers Australia

Re: INDEPENDENT PARTS

Post by Prof » Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:33 pm

glad things are going well. The Indian motor looks good... just needs the expose kicker ratchet!

glad you know of customers coming from CA. I always ask where people found out about me. Not so easy to ask them by email, but good sales and marketing practice... that way you know where to spend your advertising dollars.

Am interested in the rear frame and suspension of the indian as all pics I have seen cover it up.
Chopit'nrideit... Prof

andy

Re: INDEPENDENT PARTS

Post by andy » Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:10 pm

hello i just recieved my catseye tailight very promptly thank you. it was ebay but i dont mind look forward to getting more stuff as i progress once again thank you andy tas.

Return to “Chopper Chat (includes how to post photos)”