roland sands

a place to put old school and classic Harley choppers you find on the net. Also any USA pics of choppers in the 50's-80's. Maximum size 800 x600... Do your posts as replys to speed up viewing.
DOA

roland sands

Post by DOA » Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:46 pm

yes i know this could be called promoting but their bikes are so inspiring to me i shall leave it up to the mods if it belongs here.

rolland sands design make some of the sweetest customs around. not yout typical occ style yank tank chopper. here is a taste of their work. their site has many more to drool over.

a 2006 softail

and a ktm 525

and a ducati

and last a chopper
ride like you stole ya bike.
love like you will only ever do it once.
live like your a different age.

Neo Dutch

Post by Neo Dutch » Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:02 pm

Roland Sands is a he, not a they. He's also the son of the owner of Performance Machine, and quite an accomplished road racer.
Don't let your luggage define your travels.

DOA

Post by DOA » Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:10 pm

Neo Dutch wrote:Roland Sands is a he, not a they. He's also the son of the owner of Performance Machine, and quite an accomplished road racer.
thankyou neo i realise roland sands is skilled and accomplished in many fields motorcycle and more.

but the man himself credits the roland sands design team for the creations.

i would also gladly pay for one of rolands machines its the inspiration of the quality i wished to share. you are more than welcome to start a thread dedicated to roland sands the man.
ride like you stole ya bike.
love like you will only ever do it once.
live like your a different age.

Return to “American choppers from the net...”