a place to put low riders, old school and classic Honda choppers you find on the net. Maximum size 600 x400... Do your posts as replys to speed up viewing.
- Posts: 1411
- Joined: Mon Nov 06, 2006 1:53 am
Last edited by sks
on Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Founder, Choppers Australia
- Posts: 5857
- Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2005 3:54 pm
- Location: Willunga, South Australia
There's some really nice related chopper clips around this one... spent TOOOO much time sitting here watching them instead of getting on with my work!!!!
- Posts: 1269
- Joined: Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:43 am
- Location: Queensland
At the end it said it was made by an australian called Graham Taylor.
Does anyone out there know him?
Harleys SUCK - Real men ride Yamaha's - FAST
- Posts: 1258
- Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2006 3:41 pm
- Location: Brisbane
Wow, I'm sorry I missed it,
It must of rolled on by
Trees and bikes are alike...
You can CHOP EM!!