Another WA Honda Chop

a place to put low riders, old school and classic Honda choppers you find on the net. Maximum size 600 x400... Do your posts as replys to speed up viewing.
El Skitzo

Another WA Honda Chop

Post by El Skitzo » Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:27 pm

This is a Honda CB750 chopper rebuilt by one of my Hot Rod buddy's Gary, with these new pics taken by Brian White for an upcoming feature in OzBike magazine. The pictures may not show it, but the level of detail on this bike is insane!

The dual seats idea he came up with is pretty unique and he reports it works really well and is very comfortable for both rider and pillion. Also quick and easy to remove/install.

And before you ask, he's the before shot taken just after he rode it home. It was already running and had rego which was a bonus.

65 Triumph Chopper (project)

78gold

CB

Post by 78gold » Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:09 pm

Absolutely gobsmacked, F'ing awsome.
That would have to be one of my favourite builds of all time.

Mate must grin from ear to ear when riding her.
Nigel
78 Gold

El Skitzo

Re: CB

Post by El Skitzo » Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:26 pm

78gold wrote:Mate must grin from ear to ear when riding her.
Nearly...

Ol Fart

Post by Ol Fart » Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:20 am

Outstanding work.
750/4 Sonic chopper.
A custom bike or a chopper should be something that has had the original essence of its existence altered to project the skills, objectives and artistic vision of its creator so the viewer or “beholder” and the creator can be positively stimulated by the actual bold or sublime beauty of the bike. Both need to project an essence of suitability, practicality, function and righteousness that has no stand for mediocrity or aesthetic blasphemy.

www.independentparts.com.au

Neo Dutch

Post by Neo Dutch » Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:12 pm

With the exception of the mirrors and the kick pedal, that's quite nifty.
Don't let your luggage define your travels.

Ol Fart

Post by Ol Fart » Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:24 pm

and the forward controls..............
750/4 Sonic chopper.
A custom bike or a chopper should be something that has had the original essence of its existence altered to project the skills, objectives and artistic vision of its creator so the viewer or “beholder” and the creator can be positively stimulated by the actual bold or sublime beauty of the bike. Both need to project an essence of suitability, practicality, function and righteousness that has no stand for mediocrity or aesthetic blasphemy.

www.independentparts.com.au

Bacca

Post by Bacca » Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:37 pm

Fantastic transformation Image

Love the flake paint!

shaunster

Post by shaunster » Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:05 pm

That is a great looking bike, and I can't pick what it is, but it stands out a lot more over a lot of other cb750 chops I have seen pictures of.

Do you have any other pictures of the dual seats? How is the pillion seat connected at the front?

El Skitzo

Post by El Skitzo » Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:11 pm

shaunster wrote:Do you have any other pictures of the dual seats? How is the pillion seat connected at the front?
Unfortunately I don't, but the front seat has bolts coming out of it's base at the rear, which a bracket at the front of the passenger seat bolts too. Once they're bolted together they kind of act like one long seat.

bendnstretch

Post by bendnstretch » Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:19 pm

Real nice I want one.
Trees and bikes are alike...
You can CHOP EM!!

Return to “Honda choppers from the net...”