Not Chops but beautiful Kawasakis!!!!!

a place to put low riders, old school and classic Kawasaki & Suzuki choppers you find on the net. Maximum size 600 x400... Do your posts as replys to speed up viewing.
pommychopper
Site Admin

Not Chops but beautiful Kawasakis!!!!!

Post by pommychopper » Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:40 pm

5 Cylinder hand made engine.
And a V8 Z series!!! :o

Cheers all. :D

midnight7503

Post by midnight7503 » Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:01 pm

very interesting, the first bike (5 cylinders) was scarey enough as a 3 pot job, and its still running the horrible orriginal brakes :lol: the Z900 or what ever it is now, would be a bit scarey also, still running razorblades :lol:
but A++++++++++++++ for top notch effort, someone has been thinking quadruple time to think those out
“There is no heaven, there is no hell, except here on Earth.”

Chucky

Post by Chucky » Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:24 am

Or what about Alans other bikes:-

V12 (2 z1300's),
7 cylinder 2 stroke kwacker,
C90 v-twin,
three cylinder RD350 (500cc).

Alan Milyard doesn't know the meaning of the word "impossible". I have seen him build a 5 cylinder kawasaki in a day at the stafford motorcycle show.....the shocking facts are that all it took was ONE MAN, ONE HACKSAW, THREE FILES, SOME SPANNERS, A HAMMER, RING COMPRESSOR and a VICE :D :D

He can hand hacksaw/file to within a thou :shock: :shock:

Also as far as other builders are concerned google "V6 T150", "Morbidelli V8 clone" (CB900 v8 i think) and "V4 Triton". The V4 is two preunit motors running common crank. Lees Recing in Doncaster, Pommieland are casting the cases.

I'm a bit of a fan of wierd engines; I once owned a V8 made from two FZR250's....not common crank though :-(

Cromag

Post by Cromag » Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:26 pm

Mate showed me a pic of a QLD chap (now sadly deceased within the last year) who constructed a rather tidy, rotary valve Honda four head/top end..for a road racing outfit .i understand its in a museam somewhere up in QLD....same chap also made a sexy little Morbidelli with a fzr250 engine....loked the biz, ill see if i can get me mate to post the pics.

Bacca

Post by Bacca » Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:20 am

Stolen from Chopperfix
R.in_PDX wrote:Not a problem...
This isnt a chop but in many ways it is....
V-12 watercooled kawasaki... this guy has to be a machinist for the gods to engineer some of the machines he has built

for the old KZ fans like myself:

and for the smoker fans:

and if the first 12cyl got you going here is a honda version:

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c292/ ... erkawasaki.

Return to “Kawasaki & Suzuki choppers from the net...”