a place to put low riders, old school and classic Yamaha choppers you find on the net. Maximum size 600 x400... Do your posts as replys to speed up viewing.
- Posts: 2563
- Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2005 10:58 am
- Location: NSW
tell me this aint evil, wicked mean n nasty....
From a Japanese sight (not sure which one)
- Founder, Choppers Australia
- Posts: 5818
- Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2005 3:54 pm
- Location: Willunga, South Australia
Looks like a modified Velocette muffler which was based on the regulation Brooklands muffler. They were introduced on the Brooklands race way prior to WW11 because housing had built up around the drome and residents were complaining about the noise. Has anything changed?
- Posts: 367
- Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:07 pm
- Location: Melbourne
It's an Italian bike isnt it??
Short and Fat, but don't admit to it being sexy
I used to be Vague...................Now I'm not so sure
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2051
- Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2006 3:53 am
Gotta be a brat style bike!
- Posts: 434
- Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2006 10:41 pm
- Location: W.A.
There is something about it!
1982 XLH (getting there...)
2009 Speed Triple
2005 FZ1/DJP sidecar (sidecar very soon)
'68/'76 T140V Chop
- Posts: 1258
- Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2006 3:41 pm
- Location: Brisbane
Can I have one
Trees and bikes are alike...
You can CHOP EM!!