Not a chopp sorry

CA members' and friends' choppers... Discuss and show off your chopper here. Send your photos and description to our email address

Moderator: Prof

JP

pommy choppers

Post by JP » Tue May 25, 2010 11:04 am

shaun the first line of my message said it all,your message just confirms how right i am

jp
Jeff

pommychopper
Site Admin

Re: pommy choppers

Post by pommychopper » Tue May 25, 2010 5:55 pm

JP wrote:shaun the first line of my message said it all,your message just confirms how right i am

jp
Don't worry JP i'm sure those highly intelligent real bikers who don't live in QLD will join in and have a manly discussion about how great standard bikes are.

Spokes

Re: pommy choppers

Post by Spokes » Thu May 27, 2010 9:53 pm

JP wrote:shaun the first line of my message said it all,your message just confirms how right i am

jp
You obviously have issues. Don't know and don't care who they are with but maybe you should find another forum that caters to your type so we don't have to be personally offended by your pre-menstrual ravings when no-one actually did anything to personally offend you in the first place.
Did your ex husband run off with a queenslander or something?
Harleys SUCK - Real men ride Yamaha's - FAST

Tex

Post by Tex » Fri May 28, 2010 5:06 pm

Gentlemen.

Show some respect.

If you have had a bike, a horse, (or a woman), for 20 years, it had given you good service, taken you places that you wanted to go, misbehaved on a few occasions, but you have gotten to know it's eccentricities, and what it needs to keep it working, why would you want to change it into something else, that it is not. Particularly if it it still doing the job that it has done for 20 year, and has become a part of your life & your being.

"put it out there in the Long Yard, do not touch it".

If it's still just a piece of machinery to you, you don't deserve to own it.

David Allan Coe's song "Panhead's Forever" says it all..........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMV7xpq13Ec

____
Tex
Last edited by Tex on Fri May 28, 2010 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ol Fart

Post by Ol Fart » Fri May 28, 2010 7:58 pm

Ahh Tex, how are you mate?
Still the voice of reason up there I see.
Your Shovel is a beautifull looking thing. Cant wait to see it in person.
No plans to travel up yet but you never know.
Stay true, Hi to your family.
Spokesy, Shaun, stay out of the midday sun
750/4 Sonic chopper.
A custom bike or a chopper should be something that has had the original essence of its existence altered to project the skills, objectives and artistic vision of its creator so the viewer or “beholder” and the creator can be positively stimulated by the actual bold or sublime beauty of the bike. Both need to project an essence of suitability, practicality, function and righteousness that has no stand for mediocrity or aesthetic blasphemy.

www.independentparts.com.au

Spokes

Re: tex

Post by Spokes » Fri May 28, 2010 10:25 pm

JP wrote:tex glad to see there is at least one person who lives in QLD with intelligence,to many know it alls around today full of s!!!!!!!t.

jp
Gentlemen, I draw your attention to the above quote.
It has nothing to do with bikes and is basically an attack on those who live in Queensland.
Why is it that every one gets upset if you hang sh1t on a stupid bleeding bike from america but it is okay to insult every queenslander on the site.
Oh.. except Tex of course.
If this is the sort of rubbish we have to put with on this site then you can stick it fair square up your fat mexican anus's.
I will PROUDLY ride my JAPANESE motorcycle that isn't too good to be chopped in the best state in Australia and you can all cuddle up and feel good that you have ostrasized some of the only active members on this farking site.
Now, A simple apology to the queenslanders would solve it all. Or an explanation as to why this tosser has something against queenslanders.
After all, I have been man enough to apologise publically on this site many a time when I have offended people. (which I do often... but at least I admit to being an idiot)
Can JP do the same or are you all going to back him up and give him a false sense of righteousness?
Harleys SUCK - Real men ride Yamaha's - FAST

johno

Post by johno » Fri May 28, 2010 11:09 pm

Queenslander
just because its old don't make it good

Reaper

Post by Reaper » Sat May 29, 2010 7:33 am

haven't been to QLD but they tell me the weather is fine and the people are very hospitable to visitors from the southern states , will get up there one day before i retire , if the blokes from QLD i meet on the mega ride are anything to go by i think QLD should be the next mega ride destination ( after the NSW one of course )
catch ya soon
Reaper

2010 triumph america

Tex

Post by Tex » Sat May 29, 2010 9:56 am

deleted by tex

Chainblock Dave

Post by Chainblock Dave » Mon May 31, 2010 8:04 pm

Er actually the comment followed my posting, and if it refers to me, I'm in SA, only visiting QLD to rape and pillage its natural resources. Definately not a Queenslander, love deserts too much!
Dave

xsive

Post by xsive » Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:44 pm

geez ! i posted a picture of my bog stock xs at the request of another member. I allso stated that it would never get the chop job.not by me anyway. so maybe old mate could just go get another pan and chop the shite outa it like ive done a few times and just keep the other in moth balls like i do . then he can post lots of lovely pictures on this site and not have all the crap the std one has created. damn there all just wheels and engines aint that whats it about .move on guys / girls,
IM NOT CRAZY ITS JUST OTHER PEOPLES PERCEPTION OF MY NORMALITY THAT DIFFERS

Return to “Your Chopper Pics”