CA members' and friends' choppers... Discuss and show off your chopper here. Send your photos and description to our email address
- Posts: 28
- Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:10 am
- Location: UK
Here's my latest Honda cb750 chop build from over here in the UK
- Posts: 2563
- Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2005 10:58 am
- Location: NSW
yeah i think i speak for everybody, wheni say, none of us like it, .......the colour, the stance, the use of modern componants wrapped in a handcrafted frame running a DOHC........................id say we love it...i sure do.....now iam depressed
Does not work or play well with others
Loud pipes save lives
"These are not the Droids you're looking for"
- Posts: 433
- Joined: Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:36 pm
- Location: victoria-pilbara
Damm thats sexy, i hope you get lots of bugs in yer teeth riding it mate what a beast.
friends welcome family by appiontment only.
- Founder, Choppers Australia
- Posts: 5938
- Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2005 3:54 pm
- Location: Willunga, South Australia
Good to see something modern that isn't a Harley.
- Posts: 788
- Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:40 pm
- Location: Perth, WA
WOW that's wild!
'65 Triumph Chopper (project)
'64 Triumph Chopper (project)
- Posts: 1894
- Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:31 am
- Location: Gawler, Sth Aust
Love those hexagonal bits, battery box/cover etc. Great work.
Prob does'nt need a side stand
The brave may not live long, but, the cautious do not live at all.
I look at the rego plate & feel boy we are ripped off in Oz!!!!
Great looking chop