2012 NSW Annual Mushter

A forum where regional groups can arrange their next meeting or run... When you've gotten a firm date and meeting place and time, email or private message Prof so it can be added to "Next events... page.
78gold

2012 NSW Annual Mushter

Post by 78gold » Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:09 am

Well its confirmed. :shock:

:D Thanks to our Hosts of the previous Mushters I can now confirm we are set again for this year. :D

Date: 1st October 2012 (The NSW Labour day long Weekend in October)

Venue: Anne and Donnies.

Address: Hunter Valley Area (NSW)
(Actual address Will be PM'd to those attending who do not already know it closer to date).

Rain hail or shine this will be an event not to be missed. Its a great way to actually meet our members from other states. Pygmie and Tex have flown the flag for SA and QLD in the past but lets see if we can wrangle up some riding partners for them. The Bombala twins from Vic are probably up for it so another few guys to show em the shortest way ( :lol: ) would be great.

Couldn't think of anything better than 20 or 30+ CA bikes rumbling around the vineyards and backroads of the hunter valley.

So pack up ya bikes and get youse to sunny NSW, for any interstaters that turn up, the first beer (or coke/squash for Tex) is on me (Based on last time probably cost me about $3:30 :lol: ).

Have a few guys scheming a few things to do and will post more as it firms up. I havn't had chance to speak to Anne and/or Donnie about food, toilets, showers etc yet but once we start to get some ideas on numbers we can work those sort of details and costs out.

If anyone has any ideas for this event please let me know via PM. Can't promise to do it but we will think about it.

Anyway PM me for any other info you may require and lets make this the biggest Mushter? yet.
Nigel
78 Gold

XSChop

Re: 2012 NSW Annual Mushter

Post by XSChop » Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:47 am

Sounds good.
I'm there !
Li'll Johnny too I suppose ?

There are now 3 topics in the Regional run and meeting arranging forum about the NSW Mushter
NSW Mushter fixed Announcement
NSW Annual Mushter Discussion 2 Sticky
and this one 2012 NSW Annual Mushter

I can just remove all but this one ?
Or alter the first Announcement one to reflect this year's event details and point to this topic for discussion about it ?
I think the latter. Any objections ?
It's not about the Bling /:~)>
Well maybe a bit !

fluffer

Post by fluffer » Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:50 am

Excuse me please Mister Rick (a.k.a: other Bombala twin),

but da Hunter Valley thingy, me not sure (me being a slooow mexican an' all that) ain't that somewhere just outside of Adelaide.

Oh no, hang on just a minute according to my "NIFTY NIGEL MK2 TM" G.P.S/Coffee Maker/Can Opener/PH Balance Meter and Girlfriend Finder, it's about 50km east of Port Kembla. Guess I better pack a couple Vegemite sangers. :lol: :lol: :lol:
"better to die on your feet than live on your knees"

XSChop

Post by XSChop » Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:50 am

OK Just done some messing around to make this all run smoother.
This topic is now the Discussion topic for the Mushter event.

Final details and arrangements are located in the NSW Mushter Announcement topic.

But discussion goes here.
As things change or new final information is obtained it will be updated at NSW Mushter

This topic is now a Sticky so remains at the top of the events list until the event is over.
Well maybe a bit !

Cromag

Post by Cromag » Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:11 pm

True story "it's about 50km east of Port Kembla"
Does not work or play well with others
Loud pipes save lives
"These are not the Droids you're looking for"

Neo Dutch

Post by Neo Dutch » Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:14 pm

How far north?
Don't let your luggage define your travels.

Pygmy

Post by Pygmy » Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:57 pm

well done nigel , thanks for getting the ball rolling, will have a scotch with you when i get there mate .
until then ride safe, yea ha for the mexicans .
Two speeds... flat out and stop

RickB56

Post by RickB56 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:35 pm

Well Fluffer old pardner, I haven't actually see that any of them know where it is either. But then, aren't they all from Sydney? Port Kembla looks to be a suburb of Sydney. So yeah, all Sydneysiders I reckon. It must be in Sydney.

RickB56

Post by RickB56 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:45 pm

Oh my my. Ain't Cromag a funny guy though. 50km EAST of Port Kembla.

HA HA HA........

I kill you last! OK?

Pygmy

to rickb56

Post by Pygmy » Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:58 pm

rick i was thinking if you are a definate starter for nsw i or who ever comes with me could meet up with you vic guys half way up on the way there.
i have been there before and know the way.and i wont lead you up the garden path like those nsw boys did.
steve (exsesive) reckons you are good blokes, thats good enough for me let me know either way cheers.
Two speeds... flat out and stop

XSChop

Post by XSChop » Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:18 am

Good onya Pygmy, nice of you to offer to bring the Mexicans along.

Just be careful if they start saying things like "Now, this is a True story" :)

Now here's a challenge !!

How about some other state gets together and builds up something to challenge Li'll Johnny !

We beat the Dogs
so now it's
Which state we Flogs
Well maybe a bit !

fluffer

Re: to rickb56

Post by fluffer » Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:14 am

Pygmy wrote:rick i was thinking if you are a definate starter for nsw i or who ever comes with me could meet up with you vic guys half way up on the way there.
i have been there before and know the way.and i wont lead you up the garden path like those nsw boys did.
steve (exsesive) reckons you are good blokes, thats good enough for me let me know either way cheers.
Number 1: Steve thinks anybody who drinks are good blokes.
Number 2: I am in full agreement with him, we are good blokes (well maybe me, not so sure about Rick, he talks funny)

And finally, you Sydney spivs listen up (this is a true story) I'm in/we are getting the band back together/saddle up rawhide/better not be anywhere near Kosciosko/wouldn't miss it fer anything.

Yep, you heard right Fluffers gunna hit the dusty trail and head inta injun country with a saddlebag full of beer and true stories
"better to die on your feet than live on your knees"

Tex

Re: to rickb56

Post by Tex » Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:15 am

fluffer wrote: And finally, you Sydney spivs listen up (this is a true story) I'm in/we are getting the band back together/saddle up rawhide/better not be anywhere near Kosciosko/wouldn't miss it fer anything.

Yep, you heard right Fluffers gunna hit the dusty trail and head inta injun country with a saddlebag full of beer and true stories
[/color]

OK my adoptive New South Welshmen............

Does this remind you of a couple of Mexican blokes we met at Bombala?? The mode of transport and the destination has changed. Everyting else is spot on. :wink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHa_jqxnn4o

________
Tex
Tex
(Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional)

xsive

Post by xsive » Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:40 am

getting the band back together i spoke to bobazuki this morrning who in turn will contact the eggman and others ect about joining us for this one again :P should be a pissa
IM NOT CRAZY ITS JUST OTHER PEOPLES PERCEPTION OF MY NORMALITY THAT DIFFERS

Tex

Post by Tex » Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:46 am

xsive wrote:getting the band back together i spoke to bobazuki this morrning who in turn will contact the eggman and others ect about joining us for this one again :P should be a pissa
We're on a mission from God !!!
_______
Tex
Tex
(Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional)

Return to “Regional run and meeting arranging...”