SA Midnight Ride and other things...

A forum where regional groups can arrange their next meeting or run... When you've gotten a firm date and meeting place and time, email or private message Prof so it can be added to "Next events... page.
Prof
Founder, Choppers Australia

SA Midnight Ride and other things...

Post by Prof » Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:36 pm

Thought it would be good to do another Midnight Ride either this coming Wednesday night (3rd I think) or the following one. I want to present a photo of us at Pancake Kitchen to Julie the owner. See what the weather is doing. Keep in touch.

Also...

An SA choppers only ride coming up. Possibly June long weekend. We'll be heading up north through secondary roads and camping in a mass of scrub out from Terowie. Aim is to get some good group riding photos and video away from civilisation and enjoy a couple nights of campfires.
Chopit'nrideit... Prof

h

Re: SA Midnight Ride and other things...

Post by h » Sat May 21, 2016 8:25 am

Is the SA choppers only run on for the June long weekend? I am booked to work that weekend but if given enough notice I can cancel it if it is on, can any members definitely going post here asap, cheers, h

Prof
Founder, Choppers Australia

Re: SA Midnight Ride and other things...

Post by Prof » Sat May 21, 2016 9:35 am

Two of the choppers are very unlikely to be finished, so we'll have to look to a later date.
Chopit'nrideit... Prof

Return to “Regional run and meeting arranging...”