"Bluebird Run" Oct 8/9 Coonawarra Weekender

A forum where regional groups can arrange their next meeting or run... When you've gotten a firm date and meeting place and time, email or private message Prof so it can be added to "Next events... page.
gsand
Interests: Riding bikes.

"Bluebird Run" Oct 8/9 Coonawarra Weekender

Post by gsand » Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:39 pm

Weekend after October Long Weekend, Sat 8th and Sun 9th. This run is organised by Midwest Trader in Adelaide.

I did this run last year and it was a real blast. Be prepared, about 1000km over 2 days. Last year we were provided with dinner and breakfast (that would rival a Michelin star restaurant), a huge bonfire, plenty of great people and hospitality at the lovely Bellwether winery in Coonawarra. Sunday morning we met up with a few dozen local riders from the Mt Gambier/Naracoorte region, a few on choppers and had a great time riding the country backroads without a car in sight, had lunch at the Apsley Pub and then back in Adelaide by dinner time. I don't know if this year will be different, but it I'm sure it'll be great fun which ever way.

There is $45 fee, but includes all the food and camping at the Winery. Rayne on Panhead chopper and I on Shovel chopper will be there!

Contact midwest@adelaide.on.net

Return to “Regional run and meeting arranging...”