Roll the dice run

Know of any Runs, Show & Shines, Swapmeets etc. Ad them here. Include contact details, links etc. Hotrod events welcome also
Spokes

Roll the dice run

Post by Spokes » Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:23 pm

http://www.rollthedicerun.com.au/

Im am going to this on the weekend in case anyone wants to tag along.
Still undecided as to wether I am going to do a night ride to Warwick after work on Friday or wether I am just going to head out early Saturday morning. If anyone wants to ride with me I can be flexible.

Will be very surprised if I get any takers though. :twisted:
Harleys SUCK - Real men ride Yamaha's - FAST

Ol Fart

Post by Ol Fart » Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:00 pm

Cool. when I win the Harley raffle, you can take delivery of it for me.
I also donate some parts for them to raffle off.
750/4 Sonic chopper.
A custom bike or a chopper should be something that has had the original essence of its existence altered to project the skills, objectives and artistic vision of its creator so the viewer or “beholder” and the creator can be positively stimulated by the actual bold or sublime beauty of the bike. Both need to project an essence of suitability, practicality, function and righteousness that has no stand for mediocrity or aesthetic blasphemy.

www.independentparts.com.au

johno

Post by johno » Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:26 pm

you camping up there mate
just because its old don't make it good

Spokes

Post by Spokes » Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:54 pm

yes I am camping (that is sleeping in a tent shaun... not being camp) when I am up there Big John.
But my little tent won't fit us both I am afraid... ;-)

Spokes

Post by Spokes » Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:31 am

well well well.
Some one asked me today why I am on a website where people talk about bikes but don't actually ride them.

I didn't have an answer because I got nothing and no one to back me up.

maybe it's time to find a new webiste.

Ol Fart

Post by Ol Fart » Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:53 am

Imagine the sound of a lonely cricket on a cold dark night, in the middle of a swamp or a cold wind meandering through a lone derelict building in the middle of the bush.
That kind of nothing?
750/4 Sonic chopper.
A custom bike or a chopper should be something that has had the original essence of its existence altered to project the skills, objectives and artistic vision of its creator so the viewer or “beholder” and the creator can be positively stimulated by the actual bold or sublime beauty of the bike. Both need to project an essence of suitability, practicality, function and righteousness that has no stand for mediocrity or aesthetic blasphemy.

johno

Post by johno » Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:00 pm

hi ollie i want some of what ever you are on,me and spokes went to role the dice ,great night great bands cheap booze,the gave you a good bit of advertising ,the gave all the sponsors a good rave ,so thanks from me and spokes for sponsoring a QLD event
just because its old don't make it good

Ol Fart

Post by Ol Fart » Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:32 am

Great to hear that.
So I didnt win the Harley then?
750/4 Sonic chopper.

pullmyfinga

Post by pullmyfinga » Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:07 pm

I was rostered to work on the weekend so missed it,sadly. Several mates made it there and had a ball. I've already seen the photos ! Looked like great weather and a top location. Funny how they won't pay you if you don't turn up for work, kill joys !

Return to “Biker and Hotrod events around Australia”