Chpped 2014

Know of any Runs, Show & Shines, Swapmeets etc. Ad them here. Include contact details, links etc. Hotrod events welcome also
dude
Interests: Drag racing.rod &bike shows.working on my bikes &pontiac drag car.going for rides.historic bike racing.hard rock & blues. A good fire, good company,a good beer while talkin' bout bikes& cars.old school choppers & bobbers.

Chpped 2014

Post by dude » Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:42 am

Any Vic CA crew planning to go to Chopped at Nestead, Vic....as a new member I reckon that it would be great to catch up with some of the vic blokes for a frothy or two...check it out at http://www.chopped.com.au....cheers
dude

Prof
Founder, Choppers Australia

Re: Chpped 2014

Post by Prof » Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:36 am

Three of us are coming over form SA. I also hoe to catch up with a bunch of CA members in Vic in a few days before and after.
Chopit'nrideit... Prof

dude
Interests: Drag racing.rod &bike shows.working on my bikes &pontiac drag car.going for rides.historic bike racing.hard rock & blues. A good fire, good company,a good beer while talkin' bout bikes& cars.old school choppers & bobbers.

Re: Chpped 2014

Post by dude » Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:44 pm

Hey prof,I look forward to meeting up with you blokes. I haven't been to the newstead weekend but heard plenty of good reports about previous years.

dude

Return to “Biker and Hotrod events around Australia”