Naracoorte Swap meet.

Know of any Runs, Show & Shines, Swapmeets etc. Ad them here. Include contact details, links etc. Hotrod events welcome also
DaveB
Interests: Cars and bikes. Old ones, from when they were made from steel.
The kids are old enough to be a pillion passenger now so it's time to get back onto a bike.

Naracoorte Swap meet.

Post by DaveB » Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:55 pm

Hi all. Is anybody going to be at the Naracoorte swap this weekend? How's bringing all the cool early Honda bits for me to buy???

Bearcx

Re: Naracoorte Swap meet.

Post by Bearcx » Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:18 am

Bugga..........like the ride/drive to Naracoorte. Working all weekend. Hope some good stuff pops up, for ya.
Anyone going?
The brave may not live long, but, the cautious do not live at all.

Prof
Founder, Choppers Australia

Post by Prof » Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:26 pm

Seems like this one is off, as most are unable to go. I am missing a lot of weekend rides because I have the workshop open on those two days so customers can come and work on their chopper projects. I do end up taking off after dark to get some wind in my hair... but really do miss the weekend overnighters.

I was recently contacted by a chopper jock in Tanunda who works away, so I've suggested to Kevin that we do a Barossa Ride and catch up with him.
Chopit'nrideit... Prof

DaveB
The kids are old enough to be a pillion passenger now so it's time to get back onto a bike.

Post by DaveB » Mon May 04, 2015 10:05 pm

Well Naracoorte swap was a good time, as usual. Went up on Friday evening in the ute with a project car on a trailer for sale plus a few other odds and ends from the shed(anybody want an XP Falcon delivery??). Camped the night there with my son, early start Saturday morning to set up our sites and wait for my wife and Daughter to arrive. Stuff like this is a family affair for us.
Had a bit of a scrounge around but spent most of the time at our site. Sold a few bits of car stuff, kids sold some toys they have outgrown so they were happy. Did see some bike stuff there, didn't take any photos though, sorry. All I bought was a pair of big block chrysler chrome rocker covers, a mate did score a pair of very nice fishtail exhausts though.
Looked to be lots of people around, not many vacant sites either. The rain held off (just) so it was a good day.

Bearcx

Post by Bearcx » Tue May 05, 2015 8:36 am

I'm on a Ford forum, Dave. Could send them some pics and info if ya like.
The brave may not live long, but, the cautious do not live at all.

DaveB

Post by DaveB » Fri May 08, 2015 6:07 pm

Cheers for that, here's a link to the gumtree ad.
http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/mount-ga ... 1066207961

Return to “Biker and Hotrod events around Australia”