Harry's Custom Bike Show

Know of any Runs, Show & Shines, Swapmeets etc. Ad them here. Include contact details, links etc. Hotrod events welcome also
Skip
Interests: My beautiful wife...our dogs..shooting..motor bikes..Aussie Rules..tattoos

Harry's Custom Bike Show

Post by Skip » Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:12 pm

Howdy
Been a while since I've posted..Just thought I'd mention that Harry's show is now being held at the Vietnam Vets clubhouse in Kingston [Brisbane ] on Sat 31st October..it's a mostly ole' skool event.
Heading down myself so hope to see some other CA members there...

Catch 'ya ...Skip [ Harley Evo Bobber/black n' red..]
Decide..go for it..stuff 'em

Prof
Founder, Choppers Australia

Re: Harry's Custom Bike Show

Post by Prof » Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:35 pm

Here's a link...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7U-pgrur5I

Jack is planning to meet you there Skip... see pm.
Chopit'nrideit... Prof

Skip
Interests: My beautiful wife...our dogs..shooting..motor bikes..Aussie Rules..tattoos

Post by Skip » Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:32 pm

Just an update on Harry's Show..
Good weather & a great ride into Brisbane from out west..around 650 km return [slipped down to the Gold Coast as well ].
New CA member Jack from the north coast unfortunately couldn't make it..I think I was the only CA member there .
Good show with probably around 600-700 people..plenty of bikes with some good 'ole school builds..just a shame that so many are trailored & a lot that wouldn't fire up ! Suppose to get the numbers you have to cater for all..the vets have a fabulous location on a creek with terrific facilities, heaps of caravans & a bunk house as well as burn out pad, full kitchen ,bar, workshop & band areas etc, fully secured, probably around 15 vendors selling their different goodies, on 7 acres I think.
I'm pretty slack as I only took 3 photo's of bikes so I will send them to Andrew & he might be able to put them up.

Catch 'ya..Skip
Decide..go for it..stuff 'em

Jackyboy
Interests: choppers,,,,, choppers,,,,

Post by Jackyboy » Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:28 pm

I would have loved to get there. sadly my wife had other plans and i had to do what was best for me and my eardrums lol....hopefully get to the next one ......cheers jack..

Return to “Biker and Hotrod events around Australia”