hell ride

Keep pics max of 550 wide and max of 60kb...
chazz

hell ride

Post by chazz » Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:38 am

out in the states aug 8th http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHv6qTg0arI
(This preview not 'G')

Skip
Interests: My beautiful wife...our dogs..shooting..motor bikes..Aussie Rules [ Richmond Tigers ]..tattoos

Post by Skip » Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:21 am

Yep looks good...reckon I'II see that one
Catch 'ya Skip
Decide..go for it..stuff 'em

78gold

Bikes in movies

Post by 78gold » Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:08 pm

Mmmm,
I think quentin must have watched Wild Hogs while on acid.
:lol:
looks good, bit of a fan of young Vinnie. One not to miss, the trailer is a bit dusk to dawnish.
Nigel
78 Gold

Panhead Marty

Post by Panhead Marty » Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:26 pm

Got this on DVD, hate to say it but it stinks! Problem is its trying to hard to be cool and instantly 'cult'. Same problem i had with Death Proof, though thats marginally better. The bikes featured are excellent though, especially in the flash back to the '70s scenes. Michael Madsens bobber is the best in the present day scenes. The soundtrack is brilliant however, excellent cuts from genuine bike flicks like Hard Ride, Wild Angels, CC & Co., Devils Angels, Savage 7 and Hells Belles. The director/lead Larry Bishop was in a handful of bike films back in the day, best of which is the Savage 7 (Angel Unchained and Chrome and Hot Leather are far from classics). He met Madsen and Tarantino on the set of Kill Bill 2 where the idea of a new biker movie came about. Its had some terrible reviews and didn't set the box office on fire so i'd doubt we'll see the rebirth of the biker genre.
Biggest collection of biker movies in Oz!

Return to “Choppers in the movies”