Sons Of Anarchy

Keep pics max of 550 wide and max of 60kb...
AUSSIE OUTLAW

Sons Of Anarchy

Post by AUSSIE OUTLAW » Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:56 pm

not so much a movie. but a tv series from the states. my cousin copied the first session to dvd for me(i dont have austar ect). first few episodes are a bit slow and corny,but once it gets moving,not a bad watch.
not available in oz yet i believe(i searched local stores).
it revolves around a 1% mc called sons of anarchy. they deal in the arms trade. using a mechanic shop as a front/club house. not all action,more of a biker soapy(a good one).
stars peggy from married with children as the pres's ol' lady,and a guy that usually plays freaks(hunch backs ect) as the pres.(think he was in the movie/tv version of beauty and the beast. he played the beast).
all in all a top watch that appears to be mature ring well as the characters evolve.
goals always achieved,but not always right ones set.

Neo Dutch

Sons of Douchebaggery

Post by Neo Dutch » Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:49 pm

SOA is polarising to say the least. Over a 1000 replies on the thread on clubchopper.com.

Heaps of merch on e-bay. Cut off's included.

Some idiot has even made a Sons Of Anarchy FC (Fan Club) complete with their own set of "colours". I suppose we'll be reading about how they were beaten to a bloody pulp in some bar by some 1%er next.

Ron Pearlman plays the club president.

Episodes are available for downloading, but only if you are from the US.
Don't let your luggage define your travels.

AUSSIE OUTLAW

Post by AUSSIE OUTLAW » Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:15 pm

guess my cousin must of downloaded them and burned to dvd. he dose a lot of this sort of *#@**. he works with comp's all day,has access to programs us here in the aus not allowed to personally have.
as for the fan club,and the colours,all i can say is what wankers. reminds me of a story.
this guy married a female friend of mine. now the guy isnt loked by his own kin,let alone the rest of us. any way,they moved away. brought a vw beetle.the idiot painted it in the local mc's colours(dick head). the boys caught up with him. beat him. told him to get his family out of town or all would be dealt with.(did i say dick head?).

Chucky

Post by Chucky » Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:00 pm

actually painted it with the logo? or just the same colours as use in the patch?

AUSSIE OUTLAW

Post by AUSSIE OUTLAW » Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:31 am

i believe colours used on patch,as well as name.

pullmyfinga

Post by pullmyfinga » Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:37 pm

I've found it on surfthechannel.com First episode is only in the US but others can be linked to megavideo which works. Megavideo now require a fee to d/load any useable length of time. We do this via paypal,it's worth our while. Hope this helps.
On the matter of patches.Back on the late 80s HOG started in Bris. About 1/2 the starters got the patches and after a few months a group got pulled over by OMG guys. A discussion took place and the HOG guys were left with bills for new tyres and a tow.

Neo Dutch

Urban Myths.

Post by Neo Dutch » Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:11 pm

pullmyfinga wrote:On the matter of patches.Back on the late 80s HOG started in Bris. About 1/2 the starters got the patches and after a few months a group got pulled over by OMG guys. A discussion took place and the HOG guys were left with bills for new tyres and a tow.
I doubt this. Mark Wacker has maintained that Brisbane HOG members will not wear the full sized patch from day 1 of the club. Every few years or so someone makes a stink about it, usually saying that they have spoken to the various local MC's, and that Brisbane HOG is not seen as a threat. Mark Wacker has publicly stated (Yes I was there) that if any member of Brisbane HOG wears the full sized patch, he shall withdraw their charter and the chapter will be disbanded. As far as Mark is concerned, no piece of embroidered material is worth risking injury for.
Don't let your luggage define your travels.

pullmyfinga

Post by pullmyfinga » Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:20 pm

I stand by my statement as I was a Charter member of Bris. HOG and I clearly remember the back patch debate. I was personally against them and was talked down on more than one occasion. Some members were very vocal that they have the right to wear what they want . I'm thinking that Mark may have taken that approach due to the incident I mentioned,don't know,only a theory.

Chucky

Post by Chucky » Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:59 pm

I got loads of patches in the scouts.....they were cool! :wink:

Return to “Choppers in the movies”