Brads CB750 Lowrider come Street Fighter....

Discuss and show your current or planned project here.

Moderators: Prof, Chopper Project Moderators

SimonJ18

Brads CB750 Lowrider come Street Fighter....

Post by SimonJ18 » Tue Jun 20, 2006 8:13 pm

Hey Guys! Things have been busy around here atmo! Although our Honda Chopper project has slowed down a little as we are waiting on our engine rebuild kit, pistons, Swing arm and sissy bar etc... I have been busy working on another bike so we can afford all our bits :lol:

This Bike Belongs to Brad, Brad came to us and bought this frame off of us and has gone away and designed a pretty cool looking bike. He is going for the whole Lowrider come street fighter look, his designs are radical and brad being a BMX'er and Down hill mountain biker likes his bikes low and Tough. See Brads Turbocharged 50cc Mini dirt bike we converted here, it can be found in the Mini chopper Section.

Brads new project below runs a twin disc front end from a Police bike (Similar to a F1 Super sport) and a late model Kawasaki Road bike mono shock swing arm complete with wide rear and Disc brake. The frame is not finished as pictured in its lovely black etch primer :roll: Brad has gone back to the drawing board to design the look and curves of his seat... he wants a single seat but low with a big dish in it so it hugs ya butt from all those G's that the 750 is gonna put out :lol: He is also designing gussets for the neck and around the eyelets on the rear of the frame that house the pivot for the top of the rear shock. We are also planning to run a fibre glass rear "hugger" fender. The front forks have been slipped through the trees a little to lower the front but most importantly to mount a pair of clip on bars like those found on later model road bikes, The original triple tree top will be kept and a spiked bar will be housed in the bar clamps which the speedo and tacho will attatch to. Originally we were going to source a GSXR-1100 Front end and adapt it to this frame (which is quite simple) but finding one that wont cost a arm or a leg is rarity! Brad wants a lot of chrome spikes, black powder coat and red highlights on this bike, We will keep you posted as more progress in made... I know this isnt a chopper, but i think it is the birth of a really cool modified 750/4 honda and as soon as it is finished brad wants to ride with us all!!

click on the image for full size

The poor neglected bike found deep in dust and cobwebs.

Here it is after a Bit of magic 8)

The next steps involve a dummy motor fit, fabrication of the seat tubing and lowering the rear angle of the backbone, then we will be molding the two sections of the frame from the rear engine mounts, the backbone and the freshly made seat section all together. Will keep you updated, Hope you guys n gals enjoyed it.

Cromag

Post by Cromag » Wed Jun 21, 2006 11:19 am

Chop it up however you like, it s still a chopper to me.....................Looks good too.

ShovelShane

Post by ShovelShane » Wed Jun 21, 2006 5:36 pm

message deleted
Last edited by ShovelShane on Sat Jan 06, 2007 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

leverin

Post by leverin » Wed Jun 21, 2006 6:11 pm

what's a chop anything u want it too be that's what i think .looking good brad and simon but u already new i liked it .keep up the good work simon looking forward to seeing brad on the road..marty

SimonJ18

more info....

Post by SimonJ18 » Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:12 pm

I have some more info on the rear end of This Lowrider, The swingarm is from a Kawasaki GPZ900, and i personally recommend to anyone who wants a look like this bike to use one of these setups becuase they are almost made for the honda frame! This rear end along with a GSX-R front end would make one tough cafe racer come low rider, if i had the $$ and time i would be punshin out one with big sports bike rims n tyres, all black frame, engine loud pipes and bobbed to the ground.

Ahh Dreams :roll: .....

Here is a GSX-R 1000 Front end on a Honda 750 frame... I am told this is a easy conversion, just swap out the neck stem rod in the lower tree.

Hmmm.... NO COMMENT!

Shez (Rascal)

Post by Shez (Rascal) » Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:32 pm

I'm sorry, but like, it doesn't look right :? .. I'm talking about the bike and the mutton trying to be lamb! :?

Return to “Your Chopper Project... with photos...”