Movie Cosy Cool to be released on DVD

A place to put pics of wild cars you own or come across as well as discussing other stuff of particular (legal & legitimate) interest...
pullmyfinga

Movie Cosy Cool to be released on DVD

Post by pullmyfinga » Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:21 pm

The Australian biker movie Cosy Cool will be released on DVD on 9th August 2007 . It is promoted as featuring the Commancheros having a all out barny four years before the Milperra Massacre . It can be pre ordered with Ezy Dvd on the net or through major shops. No , I don't have shares in it. May be of interest though.

chopperal

Post by chopperal » Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:36 pm

Thanks PMF. think I'll check it out

al :)

Skip
Interests: My beautiful wife...our dogs..shooting..motor bikes..Aussie Rules [ Richmond Tigers ]..tattoos

Post by Skip » Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:43 pm

Yep thanks mate I'II check that out myself..are you still planning on coming in for Laverda Show..how's the Honda running?
Catch 'ya Skip
Decide..go for it..stuff 'em

pullmyfinga

Post by pullmyfinga » Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:52 pm

I'll put a 90 percent likelyhood on me making the laverda show. Waiting on a new seat to arrive in the mail . The Honda is proving to be great fun .

Thespis

Post by Thespis » Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:53 pm

hmm..i've had a copy since mid 2006..on dvd.
strange
cheers
Thespis
W.A.

1982 XLH (getting there...)
2009 Speed Triple
2005 FZ1/DJP sidecar (sidecar very soon)
'68/'76 T140V Chop

pullmyfinga

Post by pullmyfinga » Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:14 am

Yes, most strange . I found it on an ebay shop as a new release so I then looked on Ezy DVD ( dealt with them several times with good results ) and saw it as a pre release order . Then phoned my local J B Hifi and they said it was due to be released on 9th August . Most strange indeed ! Who knows,maybe after the outbursts of " bikie " club house fires, drive by shootings etc. someone thought it was worth pushing it again while " bikie" violence was forefront in the public minds .

shane

Post by shane » Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:06 am

fella's,the powers that be re-release movies every few years. i kno cosy cool has been round on dvd for bout 8yrs. am still awaiting stone to be re-released,as wen enquired bout buying new copy(mine on video) me friendly lady at local store explained bout how they cut nd re-release things every few years.

i'm actualy trying to find,if it exists,an annerversary copy that may have been released at the time of the run a few years back.

can any one help?
goals always achieved,but not always the right ones set.

Return to “Other stuff...”