in china

A place to put pics of wild cars you own or come across as well as discussing other stuff of particular (legal & legitimate) interest...
Pygmy

Re: in china

Post by Pygmy » Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:00 pm

isnt it funny mate, you dont know what you got until you leave it, you better not come back with a fettish for rice and crawley things ol mate.hope you are having a good time buddy, give me a ring when you get back. cheers
Two speeds... flat out and stop

Brassy

Post by Brassy » Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:38 am

Sounds like you are having fun in China again, wish I was there. Not !
Why does everything I eat taste like 50 weight ?

fluffer

Post by fluffer » Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:29 am

Maaate! i truly feel for ya, in-between laffin me bum orf. Ya gunna have some great "true stories" for the mushter.
"better to die on your feet than live on your knees"

xsive

Post by xsive » Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:36 am

IM champing at the bit only 1 more week before i hit the land of OZ wooee im starting to pull whats left of hair out trying to understand how so many highly trained individuals can harvest so much incompetence there boundries have no end i havnt even pushed on the fence yet. i think i will still be working on this part of the project till the taxi arrives for the air port its one thing suppervising this whilst building my bits,but turn around just once and they have flipped something else up that requires reworking by me .the five P"s dont work here (prior planing prevents poor performance)Its more like eating an elephant and can only be performed by taking i bite at a time so just about everthing has to be Ad libed it really is becoming frustrating to try meet my deadline .Oh well thats out so i will just keep swinging till its done . over and out
IM NOT CRAZY ITS JUST OTHER PEOPLES PERCEPTION OF MY NORMALITY THAT DIFFERS

78gold

Post by 78gold » Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:14 pm

Mate,
I know you think that some of the egg may stick on your face if the deadlines are not met but I have spoken to you late at night and early mornings and if you aren't designing something you are planning your next day. There is only so much you can do. I can tell its getting you frustrated but you can only do what you can do.

Sounds like a couple of people trying to save 10 cents have cost Autotech thousands. I suppose they are all paid so poorly that the pennies they think they are saving sounds like a lot to them, hard to see the big picture when you are too afraid to make a decision in case you make a mistake.

Looking forward to catcing up for a cold one (or3) on your return.
Be Safe
Nigel
Nigel
78 Gold

xsive

Post by xsive » Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:13 pm

thanks nige i know now why i was chosen to do this project because theres always been a can do or i will find a way attitude but certainly didnt for a minute think it would turn in to allmost a mission impossible through the amount of incompetence i have witnessed in the past 3 weeks there is still some major pieces of equipment not sourced even though they have had in exsess of four months to find .To give em a little credit they really dont know what there looking for and like you say are affraid to make a mistake but the time i have to spend finding said stuff has drained valuable time from the stuff ive had to do that they were not expected to know about from day one .saving grace is that (god) adam will arrive tomorrow to find production items from the land of OZ are held up at customs (where is fluffer when ya need him)and may be able to take over the reins on procuring the last remaining items before training begins .and ive returned once again for round 3 cant wait for someone to ring the flopping bell .Cheers and i will look forward to the umptine coldies with ya and yours

xsive

Post by xsive » Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:09 am

Hi all the bell has nearly been rung for the end of round 3 .Today i return to shanghi 1 day early to lookat some machineery for the project then will return to the land of OZ monday evening woooee' yesterday was a day off so a dessision of others was to shout me a day out to visit the Yellow river delta ive wasted some days in my time but this beats all this river is sonething else no more than a body off water that obviously spends its time meandering for thousands of klm gathering flood mud silt and shite along the way turning it in to no more than a slow moving very wide outlet conduit to the sea with an average depth of less than 1 metre devoid of any scenic value whatsoever in 38 deg heat so as you can imagine the two and half hr drive each way to see a few ducks and a cruise in flood water for an hr or so i slept for most of it including the cruise suffering complete and utter boredom but i did thank my colleages for a wonderfull day.I think i may be piochios alter ego or perhaps my nose is just growing longer the few king brown long bottles at the end of the day was really the high point for me ...... come on OZ see ya soon

xsive

Post by xsive » Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:14 am

Hi all back in the land of OZ mrs xsive asked what i wanted for tea . my answer was a lump of real meat and was presented with the biggest t bone egg and chips i think ive ever hoovered we really do live in the lucky country Cheers

fluffer

Post by fluffer » Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:35 pm

xsive wrote:Hi all back in the land of OZ mrs xsive asked what i wanted for tea . my answer was a lump of real meat and was presented with the biggest t bone egg and chips i think ive ever hoovered we really do live in the lucky country Cheers
Welcome home mate, jeez if i asked my missus for a lump of real meat she'd tell me ta go look in the mirror.

xsive

Post by xsive » Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:20 am

Only two more sleeps to go .off to the orient for round three for a month will be back 3 days befor the mushter will keeep those interested updated on how i am surviving Cheers all see ya at the mushter :wink:

Brassy

Post by Brassy » Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:41 pm

Are you going to become a Chinese citizen ? you spend more time in China than Australia! Are you starting a Choppers China website ? :lol:
Why does everything I eat taste like 50 weight ?

xsive

Post by xsive » Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:13 pm

No mate i think this is the last trip all be over soon

fluffer

Post by fluffer » Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:34 am

aaah, see you sooon gwasshoppa. Be safe mate.

78gold

Post by 78gold » Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:54 pm

Have a good trip Steve.
Catch ya on the flip flop.
Nigel
Nigel
78 Gold

xsive

Post by xsive » Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:34 pm

in shanghai suffering from a little too much peejoo arrived late last night and basicly straight on it with the boss his shout so ya just have to do what any blue blooded ozy would and take up the offer .but i no complain she'll be right cupala days .jet lag set"n in now and have to be up at 4am to catch the only winged thingy to shandong province in the morrow time CHEERS

Return to “Other stuff...”