fishing

A place to put pics of wild cars you own or come across as well as discussing other stuff of particular (legal & legitimate) interest...
xsive

fishing

Post by xsive » Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:58 pm

oh well fish again tonight for all you fishoes the hunter river is on fire bagging out on bream every time with the odd jew and flathead thrown in for good measure :mrgreen:
IM NOT CRAZY ITS JUST OTHER PEOPLES PERCEPTION OF MY NORMALITY THAT DIFFERS

Pygmy

Re: fishing

Post by Pygmy » Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:21 pm

stevie my boy i went out with my friend who has the charter boat on wednesday, got ( 15 snapper 5snook 1 big tommie) all in an hour and a half , arms are still aching. dont yah just love it yahoo.
Two speeds... flat out and stop

xsive

Post by xsive » Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:35 pm

well my sore arm friend what happened to the phone call after you spoke to ya mate about us norherners comming down to kill some of ya fish? it will come oneday i know. rosco and i will come down for ya to show us how its done cheers pigster
IM NOT CRAZY ITS JUST OTHER PEOPLES PERCEPTION OF MY NORMALITY THAT DIFFERS

Pygmy

Post by Pygmy » Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:16 pm

sorry buddy, but i am sure you said you would ring me, bit of a mix up, and you know you can come here any time you like. might have snap for tea tomorrow night. are you going to mad max, instead of going straight home, you could spend a week here, just an idea.
Two speeds... flat out and stop

Return to “Other stuff...”