Shed cleanup time me thinks

A place to put pics of wild cars you own or come across as well as discussing other stuff of particular (legal & legitimate) interest...
xsive

Shed cleanup time me thinks

Post by xsive » Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:38 pm

got a bit of work to do :oops:amongst this lot some where is a 72 iron head ,86 evo sportster/ 72 tx yammy/2 xs specials in bits/a spare honda shaddow/a pristine 78 xs special from new zealand,outside is one of 2ty 250b yamies /175b yammy /my other shaddow/orange 2xs yammy a cr250 honda, 3 trikes, nigels xs special outfit /the remains of the second 250 virago from mrs xsives build and of cause brians fxrs that ive asked him to take home as im sick of waiting for parts from him to finish it :evil: Cheers
IM NOT CRAZY ITS JUST OTHER PEOPLES PERCEPTION OF MY NORMALITY THAT DIFFERS

Tex

Re: Shed cleanup time me thinks

Post by Tex » Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:13 pm

But, fellow chopper men, the scary thing about all this is ..................

HE KNOWS EXACTLY WHERE TO PUT HIS HANDS ON WHATEVER TOOL, NUT, BOLT, PART OR PIECE THAT HE IS LOOKING FOR!! (Except for maybe the steel ruler once in a while).
_______
Tex
Tex
(Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional)

xsive

Post by xsive » Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:18 pm

You only use a ruler if you intend to actualy meassure sumint big fella as you know me if it looks about right its generaly good nuff :roll: for us backyard boys down a little south of gods country. and i did find it today appears i used it to mix some bog with :lol:

nozila

Post by nozila » Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:44 am

And I thought I had a few bikes.

tigerbob

Post by tigerbob » Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:58 pm

...and I get paid out for having 3 bikes!

I reckon most of that stuff could go straight to the pool room...

PS: I'd be happy to come and relocate the FXR for you
'94 Dyna Convertible
'73 TR6 Tiger - chopper under construction
'71 T140v Bonneville

78gold

Post by 78gold » Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:37 pm

Steve,
Remember your own Mantra, One bite at a time. :roll:
Move on the 6th so will give you a bell soon about the shed and stuff.

Might have to wait though based on the job ahead. :D

Getting the Archer DT's at the moment, will have to get myself organised for a visit.
Ride Safe Buddy
Catch Up Soon
Nigel
Nigel
78 Gold

xsive

Post by xsive » Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:46 pm

Hi nigel im well into it 3 days on and off with other stuff but the little bites are showing in the fact i can see most of the floor on the fence side and an almost clean bench . been workng on the import of the bbq"s as well today looking ok so far still a ways to go but ,got the harley removed from my sight :lol: dont care if i never see it again :) dont worry about timing on your projects i"ll always find time for you :wink:

Pygmy

Post by Pygmy » Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:45 pm

stevie my boy you betta clean up a bit more space than what is showing, as I am coming with a ute load of gear, lots of goodies. for all those that don't know I have given my 750 chopper to steve as payment for doing complete custom build on my 650 yam with my design ideas. steve is one of the very few blokes that can turn gravel into diamonds. if you are going to build an old style chopper or bobber you need a very good engine and quality made or bought parts, because if you don't you will spend the rest of your life on the side of the road fixing it, which some people like to do, everyone to there own iam not knocking them just stating a fact. you want to build something that is comfortable to ride and is very reliable. that's why I am getting steve to build my bobber I know he will do a great job. so remember guys before you puts lots of dollars into an old piece of crap and cant go any where on it for fear of breaking down. spend your money on a reasonable machine and you can do cosmetic changes as you can afford it, but as I said everyone to there own no malice intended. cheers pygmy
Two speeds... flat out and stop

Return to “Other stuff...”