Cafe stuff on ebay SOLD

A place to list any choppers and related items you find on EBay, for general information and discussion re value, bidding etc
matt black

Cafe stuff on ebay SOLD

Post by matt black » Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:53 pm

I'm selling some 750/4 cafe stuff if anyone's interested?
Funding Ironhead chop.... no one wanted to buy it stock - so may as well chop it and keep it.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Honda-CB750-Cafe ... 3a6395d63c

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Honda-CB750-cafe ... 3a6395f0b9

Cheers
Matt
Last edited by matt black on Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cromag

Post by Cromag » Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:43 pm

G,day Mate, hope things are good in your end of the world.
Does not work or play well with others
Loud pipes save lives
"These are not the Droids you're looking for"

matt black

Post by matt black » Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:14 pm

Yep all good thanx Cromag.
Looking forward to Ironhead chop - I'm taking it to a mates place to be hardtailed this weekend.
Has been a bit of a thorn in the side for a while - so I thought F$%# it - chop and enjoy it. Still got the 750/4 chop and another to go on with.
Got some interesting wheels planned - rear honda, front suzuki - 18's all round.
How's the Harley - done anything to it?
Cheers
Matt

Cromag

Post by Cromag » Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:52 am

I like the idea of jap wheels on the sporty, I remember seeing a few big blocks and sportys with honda 4 rear drums, makes sense to me....i also saw in an old late 80's iron horse that gs suzuki front ends were popular for sporty's because it was an easy way to get decent front brakes.....good combo all round id say......plus its useing what ya got, Real Chopper building....

Me, no such adventure latley.....ive put some good miles under its wheels, so the only work ive done on it is maintenance.....and not much of that.

I threw it down the road late last year and dinged up my tank + a few scratches, so ive changed the tanks for some later softy ones, until i repair the originals...this gave me the idea of building a chop out of the cast offs so i bought a shovel engine ....that'll make my 85 my everyday bike and the shovel the play one. Iam running a solo seat on the 85, but swap it out regularly if i need to ferry the 'offsider' somewhere....and i just put a new stator/reg unit in after it arched out near the connecter at the block.......its going pretty well now...

I want to do some things like get rid of the dash (which is a major PIA) but i need both time and/or another set of wheels to do it.....

Good luck with sale of items and how about some pics of the iron head ? would love to see its progress. Cheers MB
Does not work or play well with others
Loud pipes save lives
"These are not the Droids you're looking for"

matt black

Post by matt black » Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:42 pm

G'day Cromag - dropped off bike (what's left of it) today. Took some pics and will start a build page.
I have been hoarding a waterbottle 4leader that I'm going to run on the front.
Cheers
Matt

Return to “Items on EBay...”