A place to list any choppers and related items you find on EBay, for general information and discussion re value, bidding etc
- Posts: 1894
- Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:31 am
- Location: Gawler, Sth Aust
Cool scoot for a learner.....but for $19k, you could buy an original HD
The brave may not live long, but, the cautious do not live at all.
- Founder, Choppers Australia
- Posts: 5893
- Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2005 3:54 pm
- Location: Willunga, South Australia
What are Prowler motors like?
Its a chopper so would be a nicer ride than a stock HD.